Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever done this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by seemesmoke, Apr 18, 2011.

1. A friend of mine is asking to sell me parts of my stash because he does not want to confront a dealer. Is this a normal feeling to most people?

2. Make money off him (charge him more than you pay) and make sure he doesn't try to rip you off somehow

3. I did it before I got dealers. I won't buy from people I don't know, if my friend wants to I may pitch with him but I won't be the one buying. I will only buy from friends. Makes it safer.
    When I first started out I didn't know anyone that sold so I'd ask my friend if he could find a 1/4... he did and as I started to meet more people via my friend they would become my friends then be like, Yo man, if you need some I got some. shit like that...

dude don't be a dick about it. If you do that your dealing. Also thats just a dick move. don't make runs for him specifically unless you want to, just add it on top of your normal run...

If you do end up doing this you might as well be dealing yourself and making more money...

4. tell him to stop being a sketch and introduce him to your guy, you don't want to get picked up for distribution

5. HEY i dont want to go out of my way to get bud so how bout you give me some so you have to go get more sooner.

Thats their logic

6. I did, still not sure if he will talk to him or not.

7. im not a dealer but i sell all the time lol... does that even make sense?

8. eventually he's going to have to see a dealer. tell him to grow some nads, do some research, and buy some bud.

9. Introduce him to your guy. And go with him.
    Basically tell him not to be a bitch haha

10. I don't sell, but If we're already chillin I will sell them a bag. Why not? Hooking friends up doesn't make you a dealer lol :D