have you ever done this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bud bot, Jan 15, 2011.

1. have you ever been high and had 2 drinks side by side, one water and the other something kind of sour like sunny d and you go to take a sip of water but you grap the sunny d and take a sip of that. when your expecting water and you get sunny d that kind of startles the shit out of you lol

2. No, but i do enjoy having a variety of drinks around...

3. lol me too. Ive been smoking all day lol, just finished some green tea and hot chocolate:smoke:

4. Yesss! I fucking love the feeling of drinking/eating something when i expect it to be something else. Its almost as good as when your walking up stairs and you think you have one more to go, but dont, and you make to go up the invisible stair and your foot just falls to the floor and you freak out.

5. No but I've smoked the wrong side of a joints before.

6. i was drinking pepsi. and had whiskey in the same kinda of glass from the night before. took a massive gulp of it thinking it was pepsi and had one of those WTF moments.

7. No, my problem is I can't ever find enough to drink. Not confusing them. :D

8. Ive done this a few times, expecting milk after a nice sandwich bite then BAM, some nasty ass juice

9. aww dude that sounds like it sucked

10. At my friend's old apartment we'd get really high and were always drinking water out of plastic cups. Considering he never cleaned his apartment we ended up with red plastic cups half filled with water all over the room after a couple days. Needless to say it got very confusing when you got thirsty and couldn't remember where you put your cup down.

11. i have had buddys that dip(smokeless tobacco), when you dip you have a spitter. it was funny when they would take a swig of dip spit expecting something else.

12. ^ Ewwwwww... I've taken a swig of Grappa thinking it was water before and spat it out all over the room.

13. Nope, but my friend was drunk one night with a water bottle filled with his dip spit and the other with regular water. He accidently swigged his dip spit and started puking all over the place. Literally 5 minutes later I see him making out with some chick... classy :cool:

14. When I was somewhere around the age of 8 I remember taking a wrongful sip of whiskey thinking it was something else. I ran over to the sink and spit it out trying to figure out why anyone would drink that shit. Years later I found myself loving that taste.....

15. yeah, i normally like it but one time i was trying to drink dr. pepper and it was a mix between dr. pepper and piss.

16. How did you get into that mix up?

17. Mhhhmmmm cold sores ahaha. Just kidding but i've took a sip outta peoples cups before by accident and since i'm like a germ freak it wasn't kosher lol

18. I was on some other shit, and... for some reason, I pissed in a cup. I don't remember why, but I also had a cup of Dr. Pepper sitting down, and I just reached over and grabbed my cup and took a huge gulp... my face asploddez and I almost sprayed it all over my bed. Meh, at least it got rid of the terrible cottonmouth.

19. shit man i do that all the time :)

especially when i reuse coke bottles for water cause washing a glass is too much :effort:

a while ago my flatmate's friend was round once and picked up a can of lager from the table and took a cheeky swig. bong water doesn't taste that good tho.....

20. At a party my buddy asked one of my other buddies for the glass of water he had put down somewhere, my other buddy handed him a glass full of vodka, which he drank a few large gulps of quickly.. Undoubtedly he threw up.. He wasnt too mad because they do shit like that to each other every once and a while. Id be mad as hell though.