Have you ever done this?

Discussion in 'General' started by starsagepuffin, Jul 13, 2012.

1. #1 starsagepuffin, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    Alright, so here's what I/we just did. My brother, sister, and I have been saving a ton of roaches the past 2 weeks, whereas we would normally smoke them within a day.

Well, we combined all of our roaches tore off the paper and all that good stuff and the resulting pile of resin weed was about 2.7 grams. :hello:

We then proceeded to roll and smoke 4 joints with that pile, afterwards the roaches from those joints was almost enough to roll yet another resin joint, with a bit of fresh bud sprinkled on top to keep it fat.

Well, it was my turn to keep the roach this time, according to our own little tradition.

I don't think weed can get any more potent than when its got 3 coats of resin on it.

2. I love roach joint and bleezys. Very nice sir.

3. Never done this, but i may start saving roaches i smoke them the same day most of the time also.

4. didnt it taste nasty as fuck

5. Sometimes, it does not matter if it gets you high as fuck.

6. Second generation blunts/joints are amazing. Save you roach and repeat the process until you have enough for a 3rd generation blunt. By 3rd gen. the resin will be too thick to smoke in a joint. You will need to do it with a blunt or bowl.