Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever done a "submarine"?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Apr 14, 2013.

1. You know take a big bong hit. Chug a 12oz beer. Exhale. Repeat.

2. Sounds kinda like a strikeout minus the repeat but plus a shot of henney

Take out the repeat because you can't

3. No but I've seen some dude on youtube take a bong rip an drink two tall glasses of beer without exhaling.

I probably couldn't do that submarine thing I think I'd puke

4. That would definitely make me puke.

Can only imagine how much smoke you swallow while chugging the beer. Bluurgghhh.

5. Yeah I do that heaps especially with bowls... Usually it's with Scotch/Coke though.

6. I feel really sick, I have the spins.... :(

7. don't think id wanna do it...

8. I'm gagging

9. Take for a nap

10. Lol. Sorry about that bro. Didn't sound like a good idea from the get go unfortunately.

11. Video or it didn't happen. No, I would never do anything like that anymore.

12. Nah you can kind of exhale through your nose. It's not as bad as it sounds, you can just sort of get out of breath haha.

13. OP right now...

[​IMG]

14. lol i like this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4l9U5b_ing]biggest best strikeout in history - YouTube[/ame]