Have you ever done a street deal?

Discussion in 'General' started by dustyyy, May 18, 2009.

1. #1 dustyyy, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    Hey I just moved from Cali to the midwest. I live in a big city, but it's definately a lot harder to find bud around here. The only places I have been able to get it is through friends of friends who grow in small amounts and don't regarly deal. Which makes it very hard to find and usually results in me overpaying for mids.

I found webehigh.com which has a lot of people posting about a street downtown. Apparently you "drive slowly down the street until someone waves you down, they'll know what you want" and goes on to say "the people are friendly and just want sell" and also "do before dark, never after 11" and "politely refuse if they ask to get in the car, they usually do the deal anyways". From all the posts and the people actually trying it after reading, I think its a legit place, but I'm still kind of worried of being robbed or skeeted.

Do you think this would safe to try out? Being a small, 20 year-old-that-could-pass-as-16, blonde haired blue eyed me? From what I already know about the area, its not in the worst part of town, but not the best either. Its in the southern half, which is known to be typically white, if you want to look at it stereotypically.

2. blonde hair blue eyes FTW.

where'd you move in the midwest? i live around there.

and i've never done a street deal. and those who have, usually get ripped off on weight/quality

3. Have a hungry rottweiler in the back seat. Chances are they won't wanna jump in with you.

Or take a couple people with you. Either way it's going to be a little sketchy. Don't go alone.

4. missouri. st. louis area.