Have you ever dealt with an unreliable dealer?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bamboobam, Jun 20, 2013.

1. I have the opposite problem..tons of dank for cheap and nobody has money...fuckin unreliable buyers

Yeah It's not even funny luckily I've moved on from them people,  You really notice the good dealers from the people only doing it to smoke cheap/scummy short changers who can't handle there weed/money properly to make it a good business...

Found many good ones, enjoy the proper experience very little bullshit, might have to wait down the road once or twice but it's all good normally fatter bags .

3. I always smoked for free but asking if anyone's dealt with an unreliable dealer at some point or another is like asking people on here if they've smoked weed before..

4. My guy usually beats me to the location sometimes, and sometimes not. Very reliable, he keeps tons of good bud, but you better buy atleast an eighth or more otherwise he wont bother replying. Cool guy though

Attached Files:

5. #25 Tree Burner, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    Not really but 90% of my dealers were long time friends.

There was one guy when I wanted something he would maybe be half of a day or so but he was a good friend so I'd just hand over the cash and tell him to hit me up when it's there.

Edit: I lied, my current dealer I met around a year ago. He's very reliable although he does a job and what not but I always re-up way before I'm out so it's all good.

6. I don't get how people find reliable dealers. All the ones I find are through middle men I know and they always end up fucking around. 

7. Grow your own. Cut out the middle man.

8. Growing the shit isnt easy. If youre going through a middle man, you're most like getting screwed by him someway. Go with the middle man, meet dealer exchange info and you have a dealer.

9. #29 Tree Burner, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013

10. use to but not anymore as one of my good mates is my dealer :D

the availability of consistent, ethic dealers is depleting

last night i found someone who had the hook up in weight for the first time in a month. some dumb high school kid tryna sell me what felt like 4.0 in total as a Q for 90.... i guess he doesnt know what a Q is...? i told him im not payin more than 60 for it, we negotiated at 65 which wasnt too bad

it's good, but not the best. the grower did a horrible job at trimming so theres a bit of leaves in there and some nugs with huge sticks on them, and im not sure yet if its indica or sativa but i hope indica

ITS A HARD LIFE GETTING WEED IN THE FIRST WORLD

Oh god, you're correct I've had that issue sooo many times a £50 1/4th yeah! Oh no, the person weighed it at 5.5G Whats the point.. might as-well just by score bags when i need/want them 

This shit just need's to be decriminalized so it's less cocky low level criminals trying to rip people off

i think people often take advantage of great deals and having a good dealer

in my area 90% of people are out to fuck you over, they care about the profit more than the product they're selling. should be equal

14. wanted a dime yesterday at the boardwalk and niggas phone is off smh

Ah well it gets all good when you find the perfect few dealers, still stressful with the 90% but what can you do?

16. Are you joking? Theyre all unreliable.
     Never had one that was reliable!!! I get soo tired of it! One day I'm going to start a grow op so I dont have to deal with them..

17. I am pretty sure everyone whose ever smoked ever has experienced the unreliable drug dealer at least once.

They don't have a term: "Drug Dealer" time for nothing lols

18. My last pick up was nearly $20 a gram, and this fucker was 2 HOURS LATE. First and definitely a last.:angry:

Well how the fuck are you finding these guys?!?!? Not everywhere has great and consistent dealers