Have You Ever Considered Joining A Fraternity?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thinker2357, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Have you ever considered joining a fraternity?

I did. I rushed the EAM at U.C.Davis.

2. I thought it was great fun.

3. Not once in my entire life

Probably depends which school you go to.

4. no, man. I'm not down with some kid making me do shit. at least thats what they show in movies haha. But i've heard they have exam banks and other privileges so.... yeah.

5. #6 Cynthetic, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    I'm a sorority alum, like everything it had its perks and its downsides. Make sure you can afford it (dues, the costs of getting a little, and time to volunteer, do house business and party), and remember that how much you put in is how much you will get back.

I was in a strict, no hazing, sorority. But I did have to go to weekly meetings, not really hazing when they tell you that from day 1 of rushing.
    The academic perks were a plus though. Study groups, classmates to share notes with and yes, note and exam archives! Statistics generally show that sorority members have higher GPAs than GDIs, but there are probably lots of explanations...such as minimum GPA requirements. duh.

6. If you want to best chance of getting the hottest, dumbest pussy then join a frat.

7. Half party-half stoner frats is where i'm @.

8. Rushing Delta Chi this semester

9. ***** I rushed..got robbed 1k. I sued. And lost. Let's.just say I broke a few Windows.n comitted.a few felonies.

10. I go to community college and I'm in the the dgaf brotherhood >_> lol... But seriously, why would I want to be a pledge for something so gay? Lol. Hazing? Fuck that noise.

11. #13 Himura, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    It's fun...

And honestly, there is no other time in your life that you can experience being in a Fraternity besides college. Might as well try it out if you've been curious about it. You can always DP :)

EDIT:
    Also, do you guys always believe everything you see on TV and in the movies? What they do in the movies is satire and its meant to be written to entertain you, even if they bend the truth a little.

Oh and you also get a TON of drug connects by joining. All about that networking...

12. I would consider it if I knew people in the frat, or if they were smokers, I'm not down with that hazing bullshit though that's wack.

13. stupid whiteboy frats are lame (movie type)

respectable brotherhoods are respectable, how come they dont make movies about these?

14. No because my life is being cut short by joining the military :(

Jarheads ftw

15. I got invited to join this fraternity at my university for people only with high GPA's. I decided to not join, because I am GDI!!!

16. I always found out that those douches in frats were the guys that got picked on in highschool, graduated, bought some USPA or Ralph Lauren polo outfits, then went to college and bought some friends via fraternity lol

17. Frat dudes got a lot of money. Never went to college, but I've made a lot of money at colleges lmfao

18. Moved to right forum...