Have you ever cockblocked your dealer?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AbluntAday, Dec 10, 2009.

1. I was trying to get a hold of him for a while and he picked up after the third call and was like "DUDE, im busy ill call you back in 5 min" and i could hear his girl was like " turn it off when we're fucking" she was hella pissed

i was like damn i just cockblocked my dealer

2. LOL its not your fault he should have turned it off the first time

3. LOL

Never happened to me before, although I have called one of my dealers while he was taking a dump.

He was like "Dude, lemme finish taking my shit nd I'll get right back to you, peace"

I died laughing at the randomness.

4. Did you call him three times in a row? Just leave a message. If hes not answering his phone hes probably busy. Dealers have lives to ya know.

5. he usually never picks up the first 2 or 3 rings cus hes always too stoned or on e

6. ahaha yeah but he was my boy he just told me straight up like yo im fuckin then takin a shower ill hit u up

7. At this party on saturday, my friend who flips lb's and shit was in this cutty room banging his gf and me, in my drunk acid stupor, fall through the door into the wall and hear "who tha FUCK is it?!?" so I go " its Casey man, my bad..." and leave :rolleyes:

needless to say I felt a little stupid :smoking:

8. Yea ive done that twice with the same dealer. And another time i called a friend of mine whos boyfriend sells and seeing if he could hook me up but the whole time i was talking to her she was getting fucked! It was so weird and she just sounded do normal i never would have guessed. When i picked up my bag later she told me.

9. I've never cockblocked my dealer.... Or have I?

I don't think so... He doesn't pick up his phone sometimes, so maybe i have...

10. Along time ago my friends and I had a dealer that was kinda sketch but a pretty cool dude. He was with this girl for a LONG time 5 years or so infact they still might be together, but anyways.

We go to his house 'cause he didn't have a phone, he came to the door and let us in and sold us a bag and all that, but in his front room his girl was pulling up her pants and zippin' em' up, lol.

Turned out later that the girl was my best friend's Aunt! My friends dad that left him when he was a baby had a sister, this sister dated our dealer. She noticed that my friend looked very, very much like her brother!

Yea small towns are like that, lol!

11. he was banging his girlfriend and you? you had a 3 way the G way with your dealer? crazy:p

12. I don't know if you truely cockblocked your dealer. I'm pretty sure he still got what he wanted. But I know what you are saying :p

13. You should be guiding your dealers cock not blocking it.

14. hahahah nicely done floyd you are too funny bro

15. ya you can probably expect skimpy bags from now on haha

16. Yep i cockblocked my dealer a few weeks ago. Ended up hooking up with the girl he was trying to get with. Smoked him up on a blunt though and he was okay with it