Have you ever cheated or been cheated on?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tmizzlepizzle, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Why did you do it? Tell me the story

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sounds like you may have a story to share with us. (?)

:smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  3. I cheated and have been cheated on. I do not wish to re-live those events here on the forum, so sorry, no story. I will say that cheating was one of the most stupidest things I have ever done in my life.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well yeah. I kinda wish I didn't, i mean I never fucked anyone else but I talked to other people because we fight a lot and maybe it won't work out but I want to be with him at the same time I just don't think I'm ready to settle down. I really do love him and want to be with him I'm just really not ready for that for the rest of my life. I'm still young. I don't want to hurt him or do that to him and I know I'd be heart broken if he did it to me. I don't know my what my issue is. Maybe I don't love him as much as I think, or maybe it's the issue I do but I know it's most likely not going to work. Being in a long distance relationship now probably doesn't help either, when I was where he was I didn't do stuff like that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. When I was younger I had a GF who cheated on me. She lead me to believe she was in bed, sleeping for the night, only to find out years later she was actually partying hard with all of her friends possibly fucking every guy in town...

I say possibly because around 420 & my birthday we took a one week break and for the entire 7 days she spent it with one of our co-workers in a hotel room with a bottle of liquor while they banged each others brains out. Kinda sucks to have some shit like that happen around your birthday, and I even spent my 420 with them... It was awkward to say the least.

Weeks later I had a 2 night party at my house and she ended up going home and staying the night with one of our male friends (we hadn't even broken up either...) her arriving with that same friend later that day at "the spot" everybody hung out with.

The straw that broke the camels back was WHILE I was out of town visiting my family, the cunt goes to a fucking topless party...

6. You say you never fucked anyone else, which makes me think have you done other sexual things with these guys, even make out drunk? If so, you already cheated and depending how you are talking to these other guys again, already cheating...I was in a relationship that started in high school, continued for 5 and a half years into us both being at different colleges and eventually I found out she cheated on me (probably more than once). It really is an extremely painful thing to make someone go through, so I suggest if you haven't cheated yet but are thinking about it, just break up with the poor kid and save him the additional heartbreak and self esteem issues. Especially if you ever want to know what is going on in his life. I blocked my x on all social media platforms immediately and by phone number after she continued to try to call me for a year and a half after we were dating. I'll be getting engaged later this year to a much better person, and at that point, maybe I will make my profile public again.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have been cheated on. Kinda. 1st wife and I were talking about divorce and really fighting nasty fights.
    I took a half day off of work and went home. She was out behind the house sunbathing naked with a GF.
    They were passing a joint back and forth then they started to have sex. I never even said anything to her about it. I just didn't care.

8. I cheated on my first gf. we were together for 6 yrs at the time. I always had a thing for her ex best friend. we partied together a lot and one night we just got too fucked up with each other and had sex all night. whoops. I don't remember much of it. I came clean to my gf, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her who it was. I've never been cheated on, that I know of

9. I've been down this road many times on both ends. I was married to my high school sweetheart and over 14 years cheated at least 10 times that I remember. She was a good girl and sweet as can b. I just wanted something different once n a while I guess. She only new of 3 of em. For me I never went looking but if the opertunity happens I rarely said no. She was so strict and boring also religious. I'm a hard core athiest. Made life rough over the years. There's never a good excuse for it and it's wrong af but its a hard thing to turn down at the right times. I tell her different things I wanted. Nothing to extreme at all and no way. U gotta b willing to change for each other after a while. I started spending more time at work. Trucker btw. So the chance was easy to come by but I ain't down with whores. I found a girl one time that I couldn't resist. She ruined my life three times and I couldn't stay away. Lost both wives because of her alone. My second wife was the sweetest kindest person I ever saw. Totally down with bud and even some other adventures once a year or so. Freaky as hell and loyal to a fault. Stayed with me after cheating with that one girl and leaving her like twice. Also stuck by me losing my 15 year company and our house to meth. A total keeper. I guess my point is once n a while u r weak at the right time and do stupid shit. Not once was any of em worth it but it's done now. Just so u guys kno my ex wife is the only person I have left n my world. Not one family member will talk to me or anything. She is a very special kond of person. So b careful wasting what might b the best thing u ever get for a dirty lil adorable county girl with a great ass. It's fun but goes to hell everytime. I been alone for 2 years now bc of that and eating every meal alone that long gets old.

10. I cheated because i had to it was very nerve racking and i was super afraid that i might get caught because once they find out it can ruin it for you big time they might give you a second chance but they probably wont trust you and keep a close eye on you all the time. Thank god she didnt find out becuase i really needed to pass my math test in order to finish my math credits & and my teacher was the best she was awesome

11. Cheated on, I've also been the guy on the side in all of the relationships that seemed like they'd go anywhere too.

The big one that really wrecked me started out with me being her guy on the side. I was under the impression that she had left her husband, which is what I had been told. Apparently they weren't officially broken up and I was just sleeping with another man's wife. Well what goes around comes around and Karma doesn't hit like a bitch, she hit's like a heavyweight prizefighter and you're a barely walking infant. She claimed to be poly, so I agreed to keep the relationship open under the stipulation that I be told where she's going and what she's doing. Found out one guy was raping her, and told her to stop talking to him and I let him know that if he ever went near her again I'd beat his entire body to a puddle of liquified organs, tissue, blood and bone fragments. She tried to play it off as him playing out rape fantasies, but she came home crying and tried to hide which is how I figured it out. Months went by and then she would be going to visit someone in her family but not answer the phone when I'd check in to see how the drive went or how her family was. I later found out these little visits were her cheating on me with 6 other dudes.

Ever since then, I haven't been the same and have major trust issues with every girl I date. I do everything I can to look past it, I genuinely try to believe in their honesty; but once you get burned like that, you never fully recover. You recover like a broken bone, it may not hurt anymore but you still remember that pain exactly, you still know exactly where it broke, you can sometimes feel the healed break and know that even though it's been 3 or 10 or 50 years since it happened, you'll always feel it and you'll always know it's there and why.

12. No, I've never cheated exactly.

Back in my younger days I seduced a young lady who had recently gotten married. I was single, but she wasn't. Even though I felt at the time that I was on good moral ground ('All's fair in love and war,') I later decided that what I did was wrong. Breaking up a married couple is cheating, in my opinion.

Also been cheated on, but that one was just a dirty bitch.

13. #14 AT1984, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    I slept with a married man when I was 16. I was feeling vulnerable after my boyfriend broke up with me because he thought we were getting too serious and freaked out. The man I slept with was a nurse at the hospital where I volunteered. Not my best decision. I still feel guilty.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh and to my knowledge I've never been cheated on.

15. almost every serious relationship i've been in i've been cheated on., with the exception of the last one i'll likely ever be in. i've never cheated, i have enough respect for myself and others to never do so. my morality may be fucked up as an addict but some things are unbreakable.

16. I've never cheated. however, I've been cheated on by 3 of the 4 women I've been in a relationship with. Maybe I just choose shitty people. I don't know. I have trust issues because of it. I'm single almost 5 years by choice.

I'll never cheat on someone. Not only because it's a fucked up thing to do (not to mention wrong), but because it's happened to me and I would never make anyone feel the way I felt when I was betrayed and completely devastated.

17. Damn that fucking blows dude, you are definitely right getting cheated on absolutely sucks and I don't blame you for being single that long after that. I was cheated on by one girl, granted we were dating almost 6 years and I honestly didn't think I was going to be able to trust someone enough for a relationship again for quite a while. Me and an old friend ended up reconnecting and after hanging out for a year or so one thing led to another after we were both single and now we have been dating the last 3+ years.

There are good ones out there, just gotta take the time to find the right one that you can actually trust.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yes to both no regrets either side. Nobody is sorry they did it only sorry they got caught.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app