Have you ever bought weed from a girl?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cob Barley, Mar 16, 2012.

1. ^ this. legit exact same story lol

2. nope, and i'm a girl. I wish our "guy" was a girl. most times when I personally buy from a dude, he hits on me or just straight out asks me to come hangout without my boyfriend.

3. Do I get a free sandwich with every sack I purchase? Ok that was my sense of humor portion. No I've never bought off a women dealer but it would be just alright with me.

4. yea she was a cute stoner girl with blonde hair who handled her biz.

5. One chick, was a 5 with the potential to be a 7 or an 8 if she actually took care of herself, she was always high on something (loved roxies and adderall/coke) from the moment she woke up to the moment she went to bed and never did an honest days work in her life. on more than one occosian she screwed me out of quite a bit of bud and money, at the time I didnt have a scale and I'd buy an eigth shed give me a bag with like a gram and a half and tell me shed get me the rest the next day, then come back and say she got robbed or something so she had no money or weed to give me. I was young and stupid and kept going back. Fucking bitch

6. Lmao yeah...

Her name was Carly. sup carly

7. When my dealer was busy or gone and his girlfriend would weigh it out and sell it to me.

8. [​IMG]

^tis my ex-dealer

9. Gross looking..

10. Wait...So, wait...She left her fuckin' kitchen?!:cool:

11. I bought from a woman once. True story.

12. Of course. They make good middle "men", because distrubutors who are not open to the public are willing to sell to girls who they want to fuck, at decent prices too. Then I reap the benefits. Also, plenty of times the dealers girlfriend has done the trade... something I can't quite understand, as I'd never send my loved one out into the field, but maybe they are too boss to care.

13. Can you make ONE post without a stupid :cool: at the end of it?