Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever bought good looking weed but it smokes like shit... ugh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by briwes911, Aug 10, 2011.

1. so disappointed

Attached Files:

• 016.jpg
      016.jpg
      File size:
      425.9 KB
      Views:
    • 014.jpg
      014.jpg
      File size:
      407.7 KB
      Views:
    • 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      209.8 KB
      Views:
    • 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      296.3 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      418.8 KB
      Views:
  2. send it my way bro, ill check it out for you :smoke:

3. Fuck what it smells like...I'm not sniffin' lines of the shit, if it taste like shit I'll sue the fuck out of whoever sold it...Because I am one badass, Samoan attorney, man.:cool:

4. Looks like nice bud.
    Toss it into a blunt and I bet you won't be dissapointed!

5. What about "Have you ever bought bad looking weed but it smokes like sex?"

6. is it too dry? too wet? just right but isn't good?

7. its a lil dry but thats fine it taste like.... hmm idk cheap weed or somethin.. like its dressed up mid grade lol

8. I've had some dank medical strawberry cough that was harsh as fuck but got me soo ripped:smoke:

9. Or is it just too damn danky? Aw snap

10. hmmm strawberrry

11. Maybe there's pesticides or some chemicals in it. Or maybe it has bacteria or something; maybe it wasn't cured right. Hmm :p

12. idk i mean its not really that harsh.. it just taste like shity weed.. like it taste like i packed a bowl of pressed weed

13. Haha, I'll take it off your hands if you don't want it. :)

14. i never said i was bein wasteful lol i just feel almost mad every time i hit this shit like wtf i paied for " loud " is what he said it was cause he isnt smart enough to just say its good weed lol

15. Happened to me today..but either way I still got high as shit

16. yea i feel ya... i just feel like for the price there should be no mistake...

17. Haha, I know what you mean. I had the exact opposite happen to me a few pickups ago. One of my dealers gave me some brown shit and I was like "wtf is this shit? you call this dank?". It ended up being a neon greenish on the inside and actually got me pretty ripped. It had tons of kief too.

18. dam see i used to want just some good looking bud.. but as i smoke this um stuff i swear i feel like im teasing my self.. this must be what ppl that live in cali feel like when they go somewhere were medical marijuana isn't available and they gotta smoke pressed....