Have you ever bought a whole pizza...for yourself?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by decemberbuddhist, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Never thought of using pita bread..great idea!

• Like Like x 1
  2. No, I have not ever. And by "ever" I mean the past couple weeks.

3. Hell ya. Before I started smoking I had health issues from years of binge eating. Fast food every day. There were times when I'd order $40+ worth of fast food for myself at once, eat it all and get sick.

Since I started smoking, I started being more health conscious and I went clean with my diet so I don't really munch. I plan out a day every 3 months or so where I eat everything I could possibly want from the time I get up till I go to bed. I think the next time I do it I'm going to take a t break before hand and then smoke up all day and eat like a savage.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes and not once! :) I'm that type of person who can eat the whole middle-size pizza na even not the one! :D

5. Now I have lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. When schmokin' that reefer', time to buy 3 Pizzas, it is not a want, it is a must, 'specially that der' crispy kind.

7. Yes, and it was a party size!
    It lasted me about a week!
    Pepperony, mushrooms, Feta Cheese, tomato, grn peppers, jalepenos..:cool:

8. How many is several?
    Are you considered to be a large person?
    Im guessing at least 260 lbs.:confused_2:

9. Yeah, and I ate the whole thing. :love-m3j:

10. I did last night, granted it was only a Medium Pizza, but it was damn delicious (well half of it, I can't eat nearly as much as I used to be able to). But it was a breakfast pizza, Bacon, Pork Roll, Eggs, Mozzerella and Cheddar it was whats upppppp

11. you writing a book? lol jk
    i think i was high when i wrote that lol, i meant i have had eaten whole pizzas to myself, i have eaten quite a bit of whole pizzas to myself (not all at once lol)

6'4 pushing 300 lbs

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nope. I'd rather eat a 14 piece hot wings and cheesy bread. Dominos wings are banging

Sent from my A460G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Seriously though, what kind of question is this?

14. Little cease.