Have you ever bought a whole pizza...for yourself?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by decemberbuddhist, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Yes I've done this before. Of course, haha. Sometimes I even buy garlic knots as well. They have them on the menu in Florida and those are delicious!!

2. Yeah, back when I was a young buck I could put a whole little ceasars hot n ready away with the quickness.

3. I appreciate that you call it a "hot n ready" and not a pizza. The distinction is quite important.

4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. #25 Jawwdan, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
    What a stupid question! Of course I've even order two and nailed both of the over the course of the night! Was a long day in the kitchen 16 hours on feet with no food or break! Damn I killed them both think I left 2 slices Disappointed with myself! Oh well Practice makes perfect.

Edit: Always need extra dip! Always......

• Like Like x 1
  6. Obviously, had a few myself haha, try not to eat as much shite now

7. Guy knows what is up. Used to be my go to.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Most definitely

• Like Like x 1
  9. No but I can't eat it easily. I just ate 4 tacos and 4 quesadillas a protein shake and a yogurt lol all for the gains 🏼 hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I could eat 5-6 home made pita pizzas

• Like Like x 1
  11. I used to get the XL pizza from hungry howies with wings and a 2 liter. It would last me maybe until lunch the next day.

The Mole Hole

• Like Like x 1
  12. serveral pizzas for myself as well as 24 piece buffalo wings.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes. How is that even a question on a forum such as this? Haha.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I will eat a pizza to my face but maybe like 2-3 pizza seshs. Thats way too much in one sitting IMO

15. I smash pizzas. I love the California Pizza Kitchen frozen thin crust pizzas -- like 8 small slices cut up, like a perfect meal.

16. all the time seeing as i live by myself

17. All the time lol.

Sometimes on my way to work I'll pick up that 2 for 5.99each at Pizza Hut.

Not anymore though. I've cut that shit from my diet.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm killing the cheese stuffed pan hot n ready as we speak...cant eat a whole one at once but will be good for lunch tomorrow