Have you ever borrowed something and not gave it back?

Discussion in 'General' started by DeathMadeTangible, Feb 4, 2014.

1. No, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority, since it seems like every time someone wants to borrow something of mine, they never give it back. So I just stopped lending stuff to people <_<

2. [quote name="DeathMadeTangible" post="19463820" timestamp="1391529439"]No, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority, since it seems like every time someone wants to borrow something of mine, they never give it back. So I just stopped lending stuff to people <_<[/quote]A cigarette.What's with your avatar? How come the eye of lucifer is upside down?

3. Yeah, cause that's the type of guy I am.

4. Lighters. 

5. #6 Omega369, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    I borrowed season one and two of Robot chicken from a friend a few years back. Still feel guilty about it to this very day.Omega369 :wave:

6. Yes, library books

7. #8 SwishaSweetGang, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    I borrowed a dude's girlfriend once.

8. I borrowed like 5 games for my Xbox 360 once from a friend. Turned that shit in for some store credit. I was like 15 though. Felt bad about it then, kinda laugh it off now.

9. This is why I don't allow people to borrow my things unless I know there's a guarantee it will be back in my hands. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. No, because i know who to lend stuff to and who not to lend stuff to and if im wrong i dont act like a bitch and wait for them to return it, i tell that person i have a need for said item and NEED it back, NOW, not tomorrow or wensday, NOW, and explain to that person that i feel like they have abused my trust, ive lost friends over it but never shit i paid cash money for.

11. Thats how I feel, I've had a few things "borrowed" and not given back

12. A few xbox games that I've borrowed from friends. I beat them, forgot about them, the friends forget about them. Oh well. They can come and get em whenever they feel like it hahaSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. weed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. No but ive had people do it to me

15. I borrowed a TI-83 calculator in HS and never gave it back. oops. 

16. This lighter! :D

17. a microscope from my grandpa... but he's dead already

18. Fucking movies and whatnot. Small shit we both forgot about.

It happens.