Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever blazed infront on a lake/ocean ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ByBySucker, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Yes I actually went into a porta potty and took a few hits 1 time then skated at skatepark that is right next to the ocean/pier/park

its been awhile now thinkin about it…im guna make anothet trip down there and Toke it Up! Lol ;)

2. Yeah man. I actually live on the gulfcoast, go to the beach blazed quite often. Love skimboarding while high.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Everyday I smoke by the water, best thing ever

4. Panama city beach , fl only problem is its bike week at the moment and those are some loud rude mofos so I will be partaking indoors till next week.

5. Lake Michigan

6. Fuck yes to skating high. Sometimes i get anti skate weed though, that shit sucks. I wanna skate so bad i get up and attempt one trick and sit down for 15 more minutes. Some weed gets me in the zone when i skate and i can get pretty technical.

7. smoking on the beach is the shit

8. My man and I were in San Francisco walking to our favorite bar-The Gold Dust, we sat down on this bench by the pier and just looked out at the water in the dark together and smoked. It was incredible. Everything was perfect in that moment.

Then we rolled in ridiculously blazed and there was a crazzzzzy crackhead trippin out that looked exactly like Propecia.

Props if anyone knows who Im referring to.

9. smoked on the beach when i lived in the caribbean... it was the gulf of mexico... we would get high with the girls and then go for a swim... drop bread in the water and all the lil fish would come thru.

10. Yes, It's so great but we usually only spend 20 mins there whilst we're smoking, then we go get munchies. There is a nice little river in the woods 5 minutes away from my house  :bongin:

11. Yeah just last weekend I was out of the country at a "conference". Me and my brother bought two bottles of liquor at the Duty free and coped an 1/8 for 20. Needless to say we had a fucking awesome weekend. ended up blacking out on the dock, losing my sandals and waking up wearing someone elses.

12. Dude I'm in niceville! Go to panama city beach every once in a while. Small world.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Absolutely love smoking on the beach at night time. Honestly one of my favorite smoke spots I can think of. Even though I live like 2 hours from the nearest decent beach lol but I love it so much, please take me back to the shore......

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #34 Spaceboy20, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    nice

15. OP is 5 years old.. why do you want this person to hit you up?

16. Was a great benefit of living on the beach in Tampa... The sunsets were amazing from the balcony while smoking. Unfortunately due to work I’ve had to move to Dallas temporarily, so not many good sights here.

17. Every day, Surfer's Point Ventura.

Also, who keeps bumping all these zombie threads?

18. Think their trying to earn that old school badge.
    I lived on the coast for 5 years and if it wasn’t raining I made a point to roll one up and head to the beach with my dogs every night.