have you ever been with someone of a different color?

Discussion in 'General' started by youknowyoudoit, Jul 14, 2012.

1. no racism or prejudice intended at all, just a simple question. i ask cause i'm a white guy and there's this sexxxxyyyy ass black girl that i work with, she been puttin out some hints...today she told me when she smokes weed she gets horny, and just wants to have sex then go to sleep lol. keeps puttin her head on my shoulders in the office and shit. so i'm goin for it.

have you?

again i have no problem with it obviously, if a girl looks good a girl looks good regardless of her color. just curious :)

2. Yep.

Dated girls of all differen't races and backgrounds. I'm mixed myself, hispanic and white. But have dated white girls, black, hispanic, indian, asian, jewish.

Women of any color are beautiful.

3. they're all pink on the inside :D

4. Well my last GF was part thai. Though mostly white so she was yellow more than anything. I've never ever found a black chick attractive. Sucks that where I moved too there are twice as many blacks as whites, and barely any Asians :/

5. #5 BlazingZombiess, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
    [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']they're all pink on the inside :D[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha :laughing: ehhh this and that picture you posted a while back, were just to funny. That picture still gets to me.
    :laughing:

6. Never been with a "just" black person lol
    So yes everyone I've dated has been a different race.
    White
    Canadian(white)
    Black/dominican
    Black/mexican
    Black/white

Edit.. my first bf was black but I don't really count him cause I was 9:laughing:

7. I'm white...had white girlfriends, have a mexican girlfriend.... and slept with an asian. Not too well versed I guess :confused_2: Need to find more latina girls who actually act mature, I'd be set.

8. I've been with a lot of latin women.

It's like a moth to a flame. :p

9. I've been with a few latins and blacks.

BTW YOU NEED TO SLEEP WITH THAT GIRL FROM YOUR WORK

10. I had a thing for asians awhile ago. Dated a few of them. Hottest chick I've been with has been half thai half white. Amazing...

Go for it bro, she seems to be giving off some pretty obvious hints there :p

11. Yes, variety in women is amazing!

12. I've never dated a black girl. If she's cool then i would love to but never got a chance.

I'v dated an indian , 2 saudis and 2 mixed of arab and english (good mix)

13. Hooked up with a curvy black chick...biggest boobs I've ever fondled.

Dated a Korean girl for a year...by far the sexiest chick I've been with.

Other than that it's an all white meat diet.

14. haha def did not expect to see blades talking about asians so much

so ima flip this a bit, and just say i've never been with my own race (asian), last GF was mexican. i dated her cuz she had blonde hair and blue eyes, oh and could kick my ass in tennis. gotta love a girl that can handle balls, on and off the court!

:D

15. I would love to go out with a Korean or a Japanese, even Vietnamese are good looking.

16. Always dated white guys (I'm black). Just what I'm attracted to.

17. [quote name='"SirenWasHere"'](I'm black).[/quote]

Whaaaaaaaat? I feel...like...... I just learned a CIA secret.

18. Me too lol

Well I'm latin but also really mixed (white, middle eastern and asian)

All my ex's are white except for one, who was Cuban. I just like white european guys... that doesn't mean I'd turn down a guy from another race. If the connection is there, color doesn't matter. When I was younger I did like black dudes a lot.

I've made out with a black guy before if that's anything lol.

19. Give me latin women, or give me death.

Seriously. :p

20. #20 Eldar220, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
    Girlfriend of the past almost 2 years is 100% Lebanese. It would be 3 years, but we were on and off the first year.

Other two girls I dated were black/white and some kind of hispanic. The hipsanic girl only lasted a week because she was nuts and was "in love" with me after 4 or 5 days. That would be why I have no idea what her actual nationality was. haha