Have you ever been this broke?

Discussion in 'General' started by Judge Dredd, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Is it true that things always get worse before they get better? Cause I can't imagine them getting any worse.

I have no money, no food and no pot lol.

I can't even make myself toast ffs, I have to save the bread so that the kids (my younger siblings) have something for breakfast tomorrow.
    After that I have no clue what I'm gonna do.

2. If movies taught me anything youll probably get killed robbing a liquor store next

• Like Like x 7
  3. If I was gonna rob something it wouldn't be a liquor store. I live in one of those little "safe haven" towns where nothing big ever happens. Everyone leaves their cars unlocked, their houses, etc. They never think anything's gonna happen.

Same can be said about armored trucks.

When they make their rounds at night to the banks, they don't follow proper security procedures lol. I've watched them. They leave the trucks wide open.

If I was ever gonna rob something I'd disappear with an armored truck.

4. #4 snoopdog6502, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014

Food bank, they will set you up with a good selection of stuff to make real meals.

• Like Like x 8
  5. Money sucks.  Not having it is the worst.  I had serious money problems in my past, now years later, and a severe drug addiction later I finally have the right attitude.  $ comes and goes.  You will never have enough.  Just do what you gotta do and keep your head above water.  Hopefully this is bottom for you and the only way you can go is up.  I hope you figure it out.

• Like Like x 2
  6. #6 KushMastaFlex, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    [quote name="Judge Dredd" post="19365218" timestamp="1390086085"]If I was gonna rob something it wouldn't be a liquor store. I live in one of those little "safe haven" towns where nothing big ever happens. Everyone leaves their cars unlocked, their houses, etc. They never think anything's gonna happen.Same can be said about armored trucks.When they make their rounds at night to the banks, they don't follow proper security procedures lol. I've watched them. They leave the trucks wide open.If I was ever gonna rob something I'd disappear with an armored truck.[/quote]I would capitalize if I was in your position, but I'm not the best human being. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  7. I've considered it lol, many times.

I'm not the best human being either. I'm cold hearted, and when it comes right down to it I'd take someone's life without a second thought if it meant I'd come out on top.

The draw back is that I put family above all else. Including myself.

• Like Like x 1
  8. fuckk everyones shit up mann your judge DREDDD

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hahaha, even in a bad mood that made me laugh.

10. think of it like this.

before money and supermarkets, people lived fine without that bullshit.

go kill something and drink its blood. 

• Like Like x 6
  11. Nigga, get a job.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I have while in highschool but I had pussy so I was content

13. [quote name="Judge Dredd" post="19365260" timestamp="1390086729"]I've considered it lol, many times.I'm not the best human being either. I'm cold hearted, and when it comes right down to it I'd take someone's life without a second thought if it meant I'd come out on top.The draw back is that I put family above all else. Including myself.[/quote]I hope you're saying all of this having a job. But loving your family would be an even better reason, but that's just me. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. There are no jobs left. There are too many people and not enough jobs to go around. So the odds of me (a high school dropout with no real world skills) getting a job, are almost non-existent.

15. food bank? homeless shelter? church? can drive? salvation army? the kids schools? Even the smallest towns have stuff like that set up. I'm sure someone would be willing to help you out.

Craigslist labor

17. Yeah... Our city is that small that we don't have a section on craigslist lol. And as far as the food bank goes, we have one of those but it's on the other side of the river, and it's about a 3 hour walk.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pull some tricks :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    Lol

yea, do you swallow?