Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever been sold fake weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Two Scoops, Aug 15, 2016.

1. My bro got sold some oregano or potpourri, like it clearly wasn't weed. He meet him on Facebook or something and paid 15 for a "G".
    I personally wouldn't even accept weed if it wasn't in nug form, nor would I buy from a plug I randomly meet online. But needless to say he's pissed, but I kinda thought it was hilarious.

But have any of y'all been sold fake weed? Got stories?

2. That is funny. If you don't know what it looks like you should probably research before buying, or not buy at all.

3. Do keep the forum guidelines in mind. Specifically no "other drugs" discussions.

4. No. But I've been underwhelmed by upsales from budtenders before. They sometimes push low end to clear stock and don't care about your actual needs for herb. Experience teaches all.
    :smoking-rapper:

• Like Like x 4
  5. Oh my fault. Most of the time suppliers usually use food herbs or decorative type stuff to get one over. At least in my city. ☹️

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oregano nor potpourri are drugs? Oh well, maybe they are.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It was just a reminder, these threads tend to quickly devolve into other drugs that could be substituted.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Once my lil bro (before he started smoking with me) found my weed and hid it from me. I quickly found it and replaced it with basil and oregano without him knowing. He sold it to a little gf of his for 10 bucks. She said it got her blitzed Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. SWIM gave ya mamma some basil once

10. I smoked oregano once, maybe twice.

11. Doesn't sound like the best tasting herb out there for smoking and I don't intend to find out lol

12. Never bought fake stuff, but I did get robbed at gunpoint twice back when I used to buy nickelbags in the ghetto. Gun stuck in my face for $20 in weed.

That's what inspired me to buy a 400w light and start growing my own. Fuck the ghetto schwag and fuck paying top dollar for mids.

13. We didn't know any better.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Once way back in HS. Shifty kid sold me an altoids tin with what looked like shake but it was little chunks of dried grass. As soon as I got it in some light, I realized I got ripped off and decided something had to be done. Saw the kid walking the opposite way in the hallway so I threw the shit in his face said something like,' Money, now', which he said he had somehow spent in the 30 mins since the deal. After it was all over, I bet I bounced his head off of at least a dozen lockers before he handed me my money plus an extra $10. Never got ripped off after that. I've bought crappy weed but never been completely duped since then.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dis had me dead, feel bad for anyone that pays over 10 a g, and too get ripped off on top of that, I have yet to be bucked and don't plan to be lmao

16. That's fuckin golden bro lmao

17. Back in HS I got a 1/4 of some really really good shit well I got home and my mom ended up finding it and I told her that it was oregano that I got from my cooking class because we had to go home and cook a meal for a test. Well she ended up loving the it and sleeping very well that night lol. It really sucks having your mom watching you dumping a $65 bag of the best weed you had ever had into a pot lol

• Like Like x 1