Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have you ever been so high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushomatic, May 4, 2011.

1. .... that youll be on your computer and you have music playing, than you start getting into the music, so your not really paying attention to what your doing on the computer anymore, and when the song ends and you snap out of it, your on a completely different website and have no idea wat you were on in the firstplace.

sorry if that doesnt make sense im a little crispy.

2. yeah man, welcome to stonerville. population- i forget....

3. I'm so crispy, I'm so crispy, jeans 900 shoes 850

4. All the timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

5. man sometimes i end up on amazon buying a bunch of random shit loool

6. #6 NimaNausea, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm putting that shit on facebook.

7. It happens. I remember one time I ended up on ebay bidding on a bobsled. I don't even have an account there.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hma0nJzpNA]YouTube - Kia Shine - Krispy[/ame]

9. dont put it on your fb bro, quote is funny, but having it on fb is lame

10. Every single time, I just zone out and listen to music. So epic.

11. lmfao yeah dude it used to happen to me all the time way back like 4 years ago when i was playing wow on house arrest it was the worst i cant play that game high at all i would end up zoning out on the keyboard to music and then id look up in the middle of a raid with my entire group totally pissed at me for afking

12. All the time bro. :D Some people call me the Space Cowboy..

13. I always have that "holy shit...this song is so fucking good" reaction.

14. LOL. That happens to me all the time!!! How I find out about it : I wake up the next morning, check my email and find all these receipts at 4:20 AM for REALLY COOL shit, but... stuff I don't need, lol. I've been buying a lot of books lately. Last time I bought something was about 5 days ago and it was a MMJ cookbook, the one Cannabiz book, and Essential Asatru: Walking the Path of Norse Paganism (I had to relook that shit up to remember XD).

The time before that I got on and bought weekend tickets to a summer festival in a state down from me, lawl. I woke up after that and was like "...well at least I buy shit that's really cool." Cuz deep down, I always want what I get at 4:20 AM when I'm baked out of my mind.