Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever been so high that...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greenking45, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Have you ever been so high that... Finish the sentence in your own story here's my story

Have you ever been so high that your whole body is completely numb and you become so paranoid that you feel as if your spirit has left your body and that you convinced yourself you are gonna die? On top of that everything I saw kinda gave off some sort of aura. I was completely baked out my mind😂and it was one of my first times smoking grad A weed💨

2. Have you ever been so high that you forget to breath and keep having to remind yourself to do it? I have, it sucks lol

3. Have you ever been so high that you made a "Have you ever been so high that..." thread?

4. Have u ever been so high you get a genius idea then 4get it in a second

5. Have you ever been so high that you ended up in Lego Land in a mall miles away from your town without a car?

Happened to a friend of mine, true story.

6. Have you ever been so high that you forget how to sit down?

7. Knew a guy that did some a**d and he sat in a corner for like 20 minutes, rocking back and forth saying "PLEASE! DON'T SQUEEZE MY INSIDES OUT!" Turns out he thought he was one of those Hi-C fruit juice box things that the kids drink. Oh wait, I didn't do it the way you said. Here we go.
    Have you ever been so high that you sat in a corner for 20 minutes, rocking back and forth saying "PLEASE! DON'T SQUEEZE MY INSIDES OUT!" Because you thought you were one of those Hi-C fruit juice box things that the kids drink?
    There we go.

8. Have you been so high that you spill a bowl of cereal you had forgotten was on your lap.

9. have you ever been so high, that you grab your bong to pack the next hit, and there's a perfectly packed bowl that you SWEAR you smoked ...

10. Have you ever been so high that you come up with a joke or idea and then forget it in five seconds

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Have you ever been so high you forgot how to swallow? 

I was eating some pizza, blazed out of my mind on an ounce of headies i got earlier that day. The pizza was so unimaginably tasty, but i almost choked every time i swallowed and had to think about it really hard every time i wanted a bite

12. Have you ever been so high you forgot that you're high?

All the time bb

13. Have you ever been so high that you re-watch a movie you've seen many times but forget what happens

Only when I smoke sativas at night. I'll smoke sativa or sativa dom. hybrids until around 4ish in the afternoon, then switch to an indica dom. hybrid and finish the night off with 80-100% indica every day. Works for me and I will probably roll with that routine for the rest of my life.

15. have you ever been so high that your chilling with homies and they keep trying to talk to you but your so ripped that it takes a few minutes to mumble out a few words and making no sense while saying them, and when i woke up from passing out that night i was still high as fuck along with my buddies. that was probably the best weekend spent partying ill remember that forever good times :smoke:  :yay:

16. Have you ever been so high....that you became a philosopher?

17. Twice