Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have You Ever Been So High That...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CherryBud, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Have you ever been so high that you forget your name & ask everyone what it is... Then remember like 15 minutes later & go like, "my name is_______!! I'm _______! & then just die laughing lol

2. every f'ing time

3. You forgot to finish the bowl you packed 

4. Have you ever been so high that you think every other car is a cop car thats been following you and everybody around you really knows you're high and about to get busted?

Have you ever been so high that you feel like the main  character in a video game?

Have you ever been so high that you feel like you're not in control of your body?

Have you ever been so high that you feel like driving is really cool, but when you're sober driving is a chore?

Have you ever been so high that when you listen to music it almost seems as if its slowed down and you can understand all the lyrics? (more so rap/drill music)

Have you ever been so high that you feel uncomfortable and want to sleep off the high but you're too high to go to sleep so you just end up on the internet or something and finally relax?

5. Have you ever been so high that you want to apologize for not making sense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. This happened a few weeks ago.
    I had been without smoking for enough time to lower my tolerance by a megaton.
    So a friend and I smoke a nice fat bowl at the lake out of my helix in my neighborhood right by the friends house, decently zoot. Then his dealer picks us up and drives us pretty far to his house and we hotbox a super fat one in his driveway.
    He then says he'll drive me back to my house and I, leaning back eyes chinked out in the backseat go "Nah man I can walk a bit it's all good its beautiful out." (me forgetting he drove us all the way to his house thinking I was in the driveway of my friends in my neighborhood)
    he reminded me where we were and we laughed and he drove me back haha

7. Dude my bread is in my fridge?

8. Have you even been so high you can't look up at the night sky because you think you're actually falling towards the stars...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Have you ever been so high you threw up in your friends car?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N9005 met Tapatalk

10. ^ one time I needed to go to the bank all day long and I thought it was Sunday( banks are closed on sunday) but I ran into a sober friend and he informed me that it was Tuesday lol

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Have you ever been so high that u wanna post on GC to talk about being high?

12. Have you ever been so high that youre amazed by the concept of water?

Time is for the old

13. Have you ever been so high that you forgot your living.

14. Have you ever been so high that you get tingles or electricity running through your body. Fucking love that :metal: :smoke:

15. Have you ever been so high you type your phone/iPod passcode into the microwave?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Have you ever been so high that you poured cereal onto a plate.

17. Have you ever been so high you opened a chocolate bar, threw the chocolate out and tried to eat the wrapper?

18. Have you ever been so high after grocery shopping, that you wake up the next day to find a gallon of milk sitting nice and warm in the pantry?

19. Have you ever been so high you try to light the bowl and burn your eyebrows

20. ever been so high that you turned the tv, found pokemon and got tripped out by it?