Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have You Ever Been So High That...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CherryBud, Apr 28, 2013.

1. One time my friend got super baked and said I keep forgetting how to breathe lol

2. This. Many times.

3. Yeah. Weed, lighter, joint, bong, food, whatever!

4. YES, IN THE FUCKING SHOWER. I stuck my head out of my shower for cold air hahahahahahahaha

5. Never misplaced my piece thankfully, but i've spent around 45 minutes looking for my lighter only to find it in my pocket:eek:

6. Have you ever been so high that you said to your friends "Pass me the phone soo I can call the police-man, I mean pizza-man"...That happen to me once.My friends thought I was a narc,lol

7. Too classic.

8. My 13 year old would just love to find my weed and probably bring it to school. If I couldn't find it, I would be patting him down daily until I did.

9. When I was 13 I didn't even know weed existed lol, In my opinion that's way to young for it, so you're doing right by your kid keeping it hidden and making sure he doesn't get it.

Parenting : You're doing it right:hello:

10. Have you ever been so high you laughed for an hour uncontrollably, and then it spread to everyone around you. Until everyone's being a laughing idiot like you?

11. Ever been so high that you think the hairs in your bud is from your dealer and he's unsanitary?

hahahaha

Nope but sometimes I imagine a naked hippy gardening when I find a suspicious pubic like hair in my bag.

13. Have you ever been so high you felt as if you were sitting under a waterfall?

14. #74 BlazedPlatypus, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    Have you ever been so high that you watched the movie Cars and cried?

Have you ever been so high that you hit the brake instead of the gas pedal and wonder why the hell you're not moving?

15. Have you ever been so high that you think you are being chased by cops in the middle of the woods

16. YES! this happened to me the other night. I was baked laying in bed and I was convinced that I was dying! My breath went slower and slower and then I stopped breathing, and started panicking haha, but then i snapped out of it and was fine. Glad I'm not the only one :p

17. Have you ever been so high on a bus that the physical sensation of the ride feels like a rollercoaster. Its very fun!

Have you ever been so high that when you listen to a melodious groovy bassline, you feel a shivery tingle down your body.

Have you ever been so high that when you came in the kitchen, you forgot why you was there, but when you leave, you remember then forget again lol

Have you ever been so high that the peak of it felt like you was on the top of the mountain.

Ever felt so high that when you sit, you feel like you're melting lol

18. Ever been so high that you leave a girl's house without wearing your shoes?

19. #79 BakedSnarf, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    Have you ever been so high that you feel as if everything you're thinking is being said by you out loud?

20. Have you ever been so high you place the bread in the fridge?

Have you ever been so high you have the most awkward hand shakes with people?