Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have You Ever Been So High That...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CherryBud, Apr 28, 2013.

1. [quote name='"djm6007"']have you ever been so high you hear sounds that sound like gameboy music for like a pokemon battle or something.[/quote]

YES. Happened to me before. It's kinda creepy lol.

2. Yeah but that's also happened when I was sober.

3. Have you ever been so high that you stand up right quick after being baked and everything falls out of your lap. Today I had keys,tv remote, bowl, lighter and some mail and just stood up not thinking, and it was just an avalanche of junk :smoke:

4. Omg yes yes everytime I get out of my car its either my phone, change, or lighters lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Have you ever been so high that you try to explain one of your thoughts but it comes out all mangled and you can tell other people are just humoring you by saying they understand but you can tell they don't understand really so you try to explain again but it's nonsense again and then you realize other people don't really care anyways and that you also don't really care and then you realize you're trapped in your head so you just shut up and watch tv

6. aha yea they just think your stupid xD

have you ever been so high that you said something along the lines of
    "yo i cant taste my food turn down the tv"

7. oh yeah, sometimes i'm upstairs watching tv shows/ movies on my hd-moniter, then sometimes i'm downstairs watching same on the hdtv. so sometimes i'd close my eyes and drift and think i'm upstairs, then open my eyes to be like, oh shit wtf i'm downstairs, and vice versa

8. GnR reference?? :smoke:

9. [quote name='"Everybody"']

GnR reference?? :smoke:[/quote]

Yes! I applaud you on getting that

10. Ever been so high that you hurled? 5 times?

11. Yep! Have you ever been so high that you could watch the Titanic 2 and think it's so good it could win Oscar Awards

12. #52 LadyKikio, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    Haha! Priceless.

Have you ever been so high you try to smoke the wrong end that is lit?

Or have you ever been so high that when watching a movie on dvd you have to keep repeating scenes because you can't remember that you watched that part already, so then you keep thinking you are having deja vu?

13. ^ that is fucking brilliant!

Have you ever been so high you forget the person your with's name for a second.

14. Have you ever been so high you go to get sone food while playing xbox and put your controller in the fridge so you can move food with both hands, get your food eat it spend an hour looking for your controller then just say, " Fuck this I'm gonna go play pokemon."

15. Are you from the uk?

16. Sooo many times. I always try and light the lighter to light up a bowl, and realize it's upside down and backwards, then proceed to try and light it.

17. Have you ever been so high that you forget where you put your weed?

18. My habit is to move the stash while high and lose it. Even if I puff and put it up, I get paranoid about my kids and keep moving it--until I can't find it. Then, until I find it, I panic thinking my 13 year old will find it and bring it to school.

19. Usually I keep it in front of me so I can load another bowl when needed but there been times where i've smoked and put it somewhere and not found it again til a week or so later

20. yeah and i was f'n pissed, i thought someone snuck into my garage and stole it!
    after a few minutes i went back and it was in the box where i keep my pipes, not in the cd-folder where it should have been.