Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have You Ever Been So High That...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CherryBud, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Have you ever been so high that you turned into a fruitcake?

No? Frr has ^^. Haha.

2. I'm always eating things that I don't like the taste of but I keep eating it because it has a cool texture!! Does anyone else do that?

3. Yes, then you forget how not to breathe and it's ok.

Have you ever been so high that when you look in the mirror, you start talking to your reflection and get mad that it's interrupting you while you're trying to talk?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Haha one time in a hotel pool I was very high and had a few beers and went to piss and there was a locked storage closet door opposite of the exit. I sat there yelling, cursing and banging on the door for a couple minutes until someone came into the bathroom and i turned around and noticed the other door. They definetly heard me screaming at my 'friends holding the door'. Haha good times.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah, I totally do that. I'm not a fan of ice cream, but if I'm high I really like the cold, creamy texture with whatever bits of thing are in it lol.

6. Have you ever been so high that you start laughing for no reason and then end up laughing because you're laughing and just keep on laughing uncontrollably until you either fall asleep or start coughing?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Have you ever been so high, thinking seems like you're being loud, but in reality you're just sitting there not making a sound.

8. Yes ^.
    HUEBSH that when you try to read you zone out so you go to re read that sentance, just to do it again?

9. all of them, check

10. Have you ever been so high that you accidentally tried to take a hit from the bowl.

11. Have you ever been so high that your vision gets grey and you feel so couch locked that you tell your friends you think you need to go to a hospital..

12. HAHAHA yes or "I can't hear the tv because my foods too loud"

13. Have you ever been so high that you had a one person, 30 second mosh in your mobile home?

P.S.

RIP Pp.