Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever been so consistently stoned that...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mm23, Sep 15, 2009.

1. idk but you can only get so high, when I smoke all day constantly I just end up smoking myself sober and that's just a waste of weed.

2. Yeah, I've been smoking everyday for months now. Smoking yourself sober isn't fun. Times like those, I would do a T-break.

3. Man I know exactly how this feels. Like you're distant from reality & you're always still in that "Mental High." It usually goes away in a few days but still its so awkward and weird to have the feeling. Probably a good sign that maybe you should just take a nice break.

4. ive definatly felt that way a few times lol

5. I know exactly whatcha mean man.. :eek:

6. Our group smoked ourselves sober yesterday, that day was so fucking crazy. Our groups are identical but from different towns near by ha. Yesterday was very very weird a lot of crazy shit went down ha.

7. ive been smoking 3 times a day, everday for the past 4 months and i got so used to being high, that i forgot what sober felt like.......its a weird sensation....i think thats when i realized i dont like being sober........i smoke to enhance life, not to escape life...:smoking:

8. I Smoke every morning before school, then 2 times in the afternoon, and 1 bong before bed, everyday. keep tokin' :smoking:

P.S. because im in highschool doesn't mean im not 18, I'm a senior and I am 18 so know losers tell me im going to get banned.

9. #49 LuciusDomitius, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
    Back in college I once smoked 4 blunts over the course of the day, different people just kept showing up with weed. I definitely did not feel higher after the 4th.

I don't really recommend it. Now I have to be sober all day and it's great to know that I will definitely get high when I get back home. Think of it as a reward for keeping my shit together.:smoking:

On the subject though, yeah that sounds like savage burnout.

10. i actually enjoy it.
    i consider it a different high.
    days when i have to smoke before everything i do are sometimes followed by days on which i find it unnecessary to smoke at all.

its just part of the beauty of it.
    you learn to appreciate clarity in a different way.
    because getting high definitely makes things easier to sort out in your mind by way of introspection.

But being sober after a constant streak of being high can feel ultra fresh like every breath of air you take is really clean and colors are brighter and you feel things and more connected to the world.
    Like waking up from a dream.
    i like to feel the energy buzzing around me no matter what state i'm in though.

so i guess you just have to focus on how you feel and if you want to smoke do it, but if you dont really feel like it, dont let smoking become a chore.
    just dont smoke. and be high on life anyway. =)

11. Haha we call it Permafried
    But yeah whenever i smoke that much that often, when im sober it feels like im high
    and when im high it feels like im sober 0.0:smoking:

12. Me and my mates all call it a 'Stone-over'........
    ('Stoned' / 'Hangover' if you want to know where it came from).

13. round here it's "permafried"

14. no, becuz it ruins the point of smoking. i smoke to relax after a hard day, and forget all the shit on my mind. but if ur always stoned, whts the point.

15. That's sick I never heard of that one -- a "stone-over".
    It is a crazy ass feeling though. It's like I got all stupid and shit: I feel forgetful, clumsy and just generally slow.
    Wake & bakes ftw!