Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever been so consistently stoned that...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mm23, Sep 15, 2009.

1. I felt it like last summer, me and like 7 of my friend were on this lil island, like kms away from the neares houses, sun was shing, it was a gorgeous bay around the island and we were there for 3 days, i had been blazing for days before the trip and bought 10gs for te trip. So when i woke up 4 days later on the bus to home, i felt like i'm in another dimension, everyone was so busy, running around, pumping into people and shit. Like life was to fast when i wasnt blazed:)

2. i sometimes get really weird feeling when i dig in my pockets after gettin blazed, i love waking up the next day from toking and feeling really good and out of it still but sober.

3. I have had those feelings, and i actually hate it. When i'v smoked all day for a few. Then the next day i wake up and i feel realllly burnt out and i tend to completely hibernate and want to do nothing but sleep. Though recently I have only been able to pick up mids so i am sure thats most of the problem. Whenever i have my hands on some dank i dont get burnt out at all, and wake up energetic and refreshed.

4. Yo. All this week. since i got suspended from school. Ive just been mad smoking the herb, Like as soon as i wake up till the time my rents come home. Most the time i dont even realize im high . ill just smoke myself till i feel as if im sober, So then i smoke more. Fuck!

5. Yes. It's when I'm not stoned that I start getting spaced out and forget shit.:confused:

6. I used to only smoke at night, but now I wake and bake and when I can, during the day, and always at night. helps me sleep and eat

these past 2 weeks especially have been a fucked up blur... what else can you get up to withtime off work? :smoke:

7. I have done the same thing for about 2 weeks to! it really is a crazy thing to do. I would smoke 2 bowls before school and then smoke a bowl at lunch then space out bowls once i got home till i fell asleep. pretty fun.

8. when i smoke all day every day for a long time i start to feel like being high is just normal. its a very odd feeling i must say. but its better because im high:D

cant beat the first high of the day though

9. No, no you can't. I'm all about the wake and bake. I smoke at night so I can sleep. I like it, but not like that first morning high. . . it's like, oh yes. Come to momma.

10. wake and bake it ftw

11. this made my day

12. Yes but I find that more often it happens that I feel like being stoned is sober rather than sober is stoned.

13. it's like a perpetual state of highness

14. After being high for the past 4 months, it's my second day sober and I gotta say, it was certainly a trip. I found myself needing complexity though, which is a bit of a problem since my room is set up in the most simplistic way I could set it up. Oh well, tomorrow I get to spark up again :smoke:

15. haha ive felt the same way! not for 2 weeks though thats pretty amazing! i have experienced a different level of high. I know this might not sound like it made me higher but i smoked so much i threw up everything i had in my stomach afterwards i was so high i guess from realizing how my body was like what the fuck are you doing to me with all this THC haha after that i watched the first season of lost and i have to say it was one of the best high times ive ever had !!:smoke:

16. I get this feeling all too much..

17. oh I know, I get so damn excited when im packing the first bowl of the day, especially with the skunky funk. Shit stunk up my dorm so bad, the RA came and asked if we were smoking.. LOL

18. i know, same here man, whenever it gets real bad and i have to smoke " to feel normal" ( exaggeration, but still im high more than i am sober.) anyways, when that happens i take a week off, then take a big ol' hit outta my bong.

19. I've had this happen once or twice when I had too much of a party the weekend or week before. Kinda feels like your are stoned but really you are sober but since its been a while your body just forgets and its confused. Or so thats my opinion on the whole aspect.

20. I know the feeling OP, kinda funny you posted this today cause today's my first day sober since like... september =/ lol

I was looking forward to running out of chron and taking a few days to clear my head out but now its just the typical feeling of 'well what the hell do I do now?'

One huge thing about weed is how it makes times of boredom pass so easily and fast..now it feels like the day is is slow-mo and all I can think about is how painless it would be stoned off my ass lol

Also it's 3pm and I havent eaten a bite all day and really dont even feel like it, even tho I know damn well i'm hungry. Good thing for coffee and cigarettes :rolleyes: