Have you ever been shot?

Discussion in 'General' started by x 4gramBLUNTS, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I've been shot at, from hanging around the wrong people. I dislike wannabe gangsters, not really sure if I know any real gangsters though.

I try to stay away at all costs, nothing is worth my life.

2. I'm another lucky one who's never been hit by a bullet and never had to fire one at someone..

But I've been at somebody's house while it's been shot up.. Talk about fuckin' scary :( I've never moved as fast as I did when I heard the windows shatter :laughing: Turns out the motherfucker I was stayin' with fucked with some dude's girl.. against her will on top of it. He tried playin' it off like that type of shit was cool, too. That was one of the last times I saw that dude..

Had a shottie fired at me, too, but it was some old fuckin' hick pissed off 'cause we were huntin' for shrooms on his farm. :D I don't know if he was tryin' to hit us or what, but needless to say I didn't turn around to look 'n see, hahaha. I was fuckin' outta there so quick.

3. stabbed.... if that counts. and my connect has been shot but i have luckily never been shot