Have you ever been shot?

Discussion in 'General' started by x 4gramBLUNTS, Feb 14, 2009.

1. exactly - it was one of these - an SA80

[​IMG]

terrible assault rifle - it jams in hot or dusty conditions and it's a pain in the arse to clean - too many working parts AND if you drop them on the butt they go off - i'd rather have an H&K MP5 all day long for the same job

2. Know a few gangstas who've been shot, know gangstas who've shot other people, I've never been shot. Does getting hit 13 times with a baseball bat count?

3. Wow you sound so so gangster.

4. ha, its not that gangster, in the phillipines you would get hit 41 times to join a gang, when the gang was brought to Japan it was changed to 13 times. Still it hurts like fuck.

5. Oh, sounds a lot like MS-13

Maybe you should join them bro?

6. Ive been shot in the eye with a airsoft gun. Knocked me right off my bike.

Me and my friend just bought two 20 dollar airsoft guns and were on our bikes, and we rode past eachother, and his dumbass decides to pop me in the eye:devious:

Ile bet it looked funny from his point of view though lol.

7. #67 pnoygangsta, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    nah, I'm moving to Cali soon to get away from the situation I'm in, once I move out I don't want part in gangs cause their stupid. they just get you when your really young. Hoping to get my life straight like my sister in Cali, shes Alice in Secret Life of the American Teenager, the Asian girl if you know the show. She came a long way up from being a drug dealer to a actor. And she has aluoght of faith in me. By the way, MS 13 always soundedd like a strain to me

8. where were you stationed?

9. Leek, Staffordshire

10. I got shot in the face with a BB gun before. It hurt like a bitch and swelled up the size of a golf ball :(

11. One night like 2 months ago one of my best friends was with another one of our really good friends and they were about to rob this black dude of a quarter of blow. because they went up to the gas station to gt a blunt wrap and he offered them some blow and they were like yeah we will be right back with the money and so they went back to his house(less than 5 min away) and got his .38 special and when they got back to thhe gas station he couldnt be found. so on the way back my friend was trying to decock the gun and shot himself right through the foot and the bullet went through the car and cut it off. and so they were about 2-3 streets away from their house and he had to walk back with a bullet hoole in his foot and so gunshots are an automatic police investigation so they searched the house and found 4 bongs, 7 ounces of some beast, 2 perscription meds, illegal fireworks, alcohol possesion bc theyre under 21 but yeah he ended up getting 8 misdemeanors and felony haha. hes lucky to have all of his toes still and not be in jail. i was actually getting fucked up w him lst night

12. Yep, had a *clip emptied on me at 10 feet, full auto.

*airsoft

13. I've had guns pointed in my general direction, but never been shot, I have shot other things though, and all I can say is I would never ever want to take a OOO buckshot load anywhere on my body, the first time I popped one of those off, I literally was terrified of the gun for some time. Shooting a powerful gun will give you a whole new kind of appreciation for the power and destructive capability of guns. I took off the entire back leg of a deer at 30 yards once, if you ever decide to shoot someone close range with a shogun be prepared to have massive amounts of flesh and possibly brain all over your ass. Not a fun situation to be in that's for sure.

14. Never been shot, never been in that violent of a situation, knock on wood. Worst thing to hit me has been a BB or paintball.

15. I keep saying Karma's a bitch, isn't it?

16. i doubt your sister would appreciate you telling that she used to be a drug dealer

but honestly this smells worse than bullshit

17. Anyone else notice there are 2 of these exact same threads on the first page.
    Both with over 3 pages

18. hell no, i've never even seen a gun in front of me before. i ain't no gangsta:smoke:

19. Thats too tight.
    Where was the jungle at?

20. my buddy shot me in the leg with a bee-bee gun. Does that count? it didnt really hurt but it did drop me like a dead deer when it hit my leg, then i was like WTF.