Have you ever been shot?

Discussion in 'General' started by x 4gramBLUNTS, Feb 14, 2009.

1. ive been shot in the ear like 13 times ya heard

2. haha thats funny man, 'and i don't even smoke cigs' hahaa

3. yup - lost the hearing in my right ear for 2 months from a perforated eardrum and I had powder burns all down the right side of my face - that's how close I was to losing my head!

it was an accident on a training sesh when I was in the Royal Green Jackets- dude in my platoon dropped his SA80 on the floor and the fucker went off - I don't even really remember much apart from the flash - all I know is he should have jumped from the wagon with his safety on

when I came out of the infirmary I beat the cunt up until he was unrecognisable and got 3 days confinement lol

my CO said that normally I would have got a week but he felt I was justified!

4. Wow where were you?

5. This thread is, to put it simply, retarded, and needs to be closed.

6. never have been shot and never shot a gun. fuck thst noise

7. shit got shot too many times to count u feel me?
    but i killed people too so i guess its even

lol juss kidding...never got shot and never want to

8. Shot in the thigh when i was 16. Got into a fight was beating the dude senseless, he got away, i chased him he pulled a 32 and shot me in the thigh.

I'm kinda glad he got away and shot me because it probably saved his life and mine from jail because of the nature of the fight and the state of mind i was in at the time i would have killed the dude.

He stayed in a juvenile facility for 3 years until he was 18. Oddly we are friends now.

9. Never been shot but almost shot at once.

Me and a friend were walkin down to the dollar general at 12 at night to get some munchies. Were walkin down the street and I look over and see this dude walking parallel to us holding what looked to be a shotgun with a towel over it. My friend being a dumbass say oh shit that dudes got a gun, he looks over and points the gun at us and we run.

Another time me and the same friend were walkin to the mall high as shit. Were about to cross the street but then we see in the parking lot a HUGE gang fight. All these cops come out off no where and there like 100 black people running straight at us away from the cops, we were like the only white people there. We see these two dudes still fighting and one of em does like a stabbing motion towards the guys neck and the other dude fell to the ground dead. And we ran...

10. Was hired as guide for a film crew making a documentary about Orchids in the jungle.

11. :hello:

I shot my grandmother in the knee with a BB gun once.

12. yea man, it felt good though.

i was hidin behind the house one hot ass summer day and outta nowhere this mofugger pulls the trigger on me. i got super soaked which i guess is why they call it that :cool:

13. Haha, that's what I was thinking. I tried to find that thread back the other day, but had no luck. Anyone remember that guy's name?

14. It was hotstylz or potstylz

of course it was spelt all weird and shit but I remember that thread.

Leapfrog busted his ass right after he copyed the pictures off google

15. That shit would be crazy as fuck. I dont care who you are that would be entertaining to do for awhile.

16. Ive been shot at a couple times, and had a gun pulled in my face, but so far only been stabbed once with a pen not even a knife. I legally own a gun, and a concealed carrying permit, so I would gladly love for any street thug wannabe bitch to pull a gun on me. My father was in spec forces for 14 years, and earned some of the highest grades for marksmanship, we used to goto the range everyweekend when I was kid, so that mug better kill me.

17. Most of em got no problem with that.

18. a guy dropped a gun and it went off near ur face?

that sounds pretty shitty

19. Come on man chill out, people are having fun with this thread. No need to be a negative nancy.

20. I did a term in Afghanistan, Was only shot at 3 times though. Was lucky enough never to actually be hit.

It's some crazy shit over there.