Have you ever been shot?

Discussion in 'General' started by x 4gramBLUNTS, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I have never been shot or shot at, I dont give people a reason.

2. I know a dude who got shot six times by his girlfriend and lived to tell about it. She emptied a 9mm clip on him and hit him six times, mostly in the ass as he was running out the door. He ran to a nearby trailor and ran inside bleeding all over and begging for help but everbody inside ran out the door. :p

3. Paintball guns are a different story.

Ive shot myself in the foot with one, probably one of the dumber things Ive done in life.

I also got lit up with 4 shots to my whole right side by some kid who was 13 fucking hiding in a pile of leaves from like a foot away, not fun...

4. what about that thug that went to the mall? he posted earlier, he put some skater punks in theyre place becasue they thought it wasnt cool to be wearing designer "rags". =P

as for me, i usually get shot when i go to the doctors. =p
    peace\ \/ /

5. Yeah I did once.

Wasn't a big deal, just a sawn-off to the face from 4 feet.
    Felt a little mad afterward.

Seriously all I have have copped was a paintball right in face.

6. Yeah people underestimate paintballs. I mean sure, you wont die or get seriously injured, but it does sting quite a bit, especially if you have a pro gun, then it hurt really bad, and I mean really bad. Plus the well bruises are not fun either.

7. #27 gloppypop, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    Yep, I remember that guy.

Run right outta the city after he was exposed.

Good riddance.

8. you guys gotta cough his name, I don't remember that...haha

9. I was out shooting and buckshot rikoshayed (butchered that lol) off rock and went into my right thigh, it was very shallow i got 1 stitch honestly it was less painful than you would imagine this was when i was 16

10. i got shot in the face like twice, the shitty part about who did it yeah it was my wife, i didnt slap her or attack her i just stood there and laughed. and grabbed my face up off the ground and started puttin it back. ~amb

:laughing:

11. had me LOL too

and naw never shot or shot at

pistol whipped though

ouch

12. I got shot by a friend with an airsoft gun while getting into his car. It hurt pretty bad.
    But never a real gun. That'd hurt like a bitch.

13. ya nerf, airsoft and paintball, and rocks for me. I prefer bullets that don't (usually) enter my flesh when hit

14. i play tourniment paintball and i have shot people to the ground and been shot to the ground. iv probly been shot about 1000-2000 times. beat that

15. Never been shot.

Been shot at twice that i remeber.

Both when i was a young buck. Once with a shotgun, Dude shooting at my bro and i was with him. I was maybe 11.

Another time, Well thats a long story.

Ive had a few guns pulled on me before.

As well as a dude who got in a high speed chase and threw a pistol out the window and when the cops got him he said i was going to kill 'KSR' and they didnt know of me at the time. So that deff slowed my roll. I was younger then too, But it deff scared me thinking i was supposed to die that day.

I know quite a few people who have been shot tho, My boy santi got shot by a ar-15 (supossivley), But i seen the wound, About a half inch from his lung, Went in the front came out the back. THat was a nasty one.

16. never been shot but i got stabbed. i have a pretty wicked scar from it and it was all basically over a fucking cig. and i don't even smoke cigs.

i was at a party in a not so nice neighborhood for my friend who was going away to the army and we had 3 kegs and bottles and a lot of bud. so i was pretty fucked up but my buddy was really fucked up and as we were walking to our car there is this black dude walking from the right of us going towards the left. my really fucked up friend starts asking the dude for a cig and the guy you can tell was def shady. my friend started walking w/ him like next to him and kept going on and on being a drunk ass and kept asking "let me get a cig, come on i know you got a newport man" so i see this going down and i start walking behind them about 15 feet back or so the next thing i know w/out saying a word the dude reaches into his waste band and str8 shanked my friend right in the stomach. I instantly ran up and cleaned the dude from the side and he falls flat on his back and gets back up. he still had the knife and i hit him two more times and when i went to hit him again he stabbed me in the arm. i didn't even know at first honestly. it was a road that was getting work done on it so there were rocks everywhere. i picked up the biggest rock right at my feet and hit the dude over the head w/ it and he took off running. the next thing i know my friend is on the ground and he just kept saying he stabbed me, he stabbed me. and then i started to walk towards him and he was like "fuck he stabbed you too". i looked at my arm and i could barely see my arm from my bicept down cause there was so much blood. so my other friend who was getting the car who happend to see none of this pulls up. i took my shirt off and he tied it around my arm as tight as he could and booked it to the hospital. i didn't realize how serious my friend was hurt and i wanted to go find the mother fucker that stabbed us. but then he lifted up his shirt and it was right in his stomache and he was calling his mom and telling her to get to the hospital he thinks he is going to die. he really thought he was going to die it was pretty crazy. being as fucked up as i was i didnt want to go into the hospital and get my arm fixed up cause i didnt realize how serious that was either because i tied my shirt on it as quick as i could and it wasn't really hurting that bad. the nurses and doctors came outside and were trying to make me come in but i kept refusing and they ended up having to take my friend in the ambulance to another hospital. i ended up going there and getting my arm taken care of and got about a million questions from the police. i called my gf and told her and she didn't believe me at first, i was so pissed and wanted to kill her lol. the worst part of the whole thing was when i was in the hospital the doctor put his fingers in my whole in my arm to check if anything broke off in it or was in my wound, he put his index and midle finger in my arm all the way up to his knuckles and that hurt like a bitch. i ended up w/ 7 staples. my friend had to have surgery because it punctured his stomache. he got 38 staples after they were done doing surgery. moral of the story... never ask for cigs in the hood, you might get stabbed.

17. i just realized that in a month from today it'll actually have been a year ago that this happened, it's all pretty crazy

18. hahaha "come on man I know you got a newport"

19. i never would have thought that line right there could almost get you killed.

20. #40 Leapfrog, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    Dunno if this 'qualifies':

Yeah with a poison dart which got lodged in the leather strap of my machete sheath...

Not a joke.