Have you ever been scared?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokewithsatan, Mar 20, 2013.

1. A dealer I know lives really close to me. I've known him through high school and he was always really chill. About 2 weeks ago I woke up to hear about a shooting near our places, so I look up the news report.. 25 year old male shot and in hospital. Start to panic, call some friends, turns out it was him.

From what I've gathered without saying too much, robbery gone wrong. Now not only is he shot, but busted for the dealing too. It kinda put me in a panic to think this could have happened to him, there was nothing harder going on, just bud. Have you guys had any negative experiences like this?

2. I know people who have been busted for dealing, also know people who have been robbed (Hell, I've been robbed). but not anyone who got shot. hope he is ok, do you know how much time he is going to do?

3. The title and the questioned you posed in your post are like entirely different...

I think everyone's been scared.

4. i have had a friend stabbed, thats it...and i saw a lot of stupid shit in front of my apartment in the projects mostly fights, 1 stabbing, some female flippin out on a truck with a hammer, a fire, someone shot and killed a block away dumb shit man

5. No idea. But since I'm in Canada it probably won't be too bad, if he serves any time at all.

6. It got you to click into my thread tho didn't it? ;)

7. I suppose so. :p Then again lots of titles have made me click on a thread.

As for being scared... For my physical safety? No.

I've never seen anyone get killed, or beaten up. Hell, I've never been robbed or mugged. Which is a good/bad thing.

Only thing I've been scared for before was my dad losing his job and us getting evicted.

8. This just hit really close to home for me, not only did I know the guy but it was also about 3 blocks away from me too.

9. I almost got killed by a bloodline biker

10. Once I was at my dealers neighborhood and a few blocks away a cabbie was shot in the head in a case of mistaken identity. He didn't make it.

Another time I was visiting a different dealer when someone got stabbed down the street from where I was standing. He survived.

And a third time a guy was killed in a car jacking and I was was about 5 blocks away.

I didn't personally witness any of these crimes but I was very close to the crime scenes as the crimes were being committed.

Safe to say I don't hang around those areas any more, found a better place to get higher quality bud.

11. Yeah, I had a bud, kind hearted son of a bitch, who would toss grass around every now and then. I'm up at 6 AM one morning watching the local news, Phiant like Giant was shot and killed over a bud deal gone wrong. Poor guy.

Another time, another one of the nicest people I knew, the guy who got me my first several sacks of bud actually, was an innocent bystander hanging out at a house where a drug deal had gone wrong. He was a scared 15 year old kid hiding in a closet when he was shot in the head. I heard the recording of his 911 call as he was shot, he was begging them not to shoot. He was just a kid.

12. A few of my friends were at a dealers house, and they all got held at gun point the day after 420 when they had no weed left besides a 1 gram joint they had. The dealer and his Mom both got shot. The rest of my friends were super sketched out because they had guns to the backs of their heads. It's so fucked up how all this can happen because of some bud.

13. Wow, that one's really heavy

14. It's like you never really think that something so mellow and relaxing can cause such bad shit, until it happens.