have you ever been in an accident?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by BGreen420, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Wait a minute, you hit a concrete slab @ 50 mph and all you did was break an axle housing? try 20mph. . I got Tee boned in my 1990 f250 by a 2 door accord, that rice burner totaled that truck & the bitch was only going about 30. .

2. 50mph into a concrete slab would do much more damage no matter what angle you hit it at.

head on your truck would have been totaled.
    sideswiped you would have a blown tire destroyed fenders and axle damage
    at an angle you would probably total the vehicle with immense fender damage aswell as a whole load of damage in the engine compartment

3. Tree, driving really fast with my good friend down a road I didn't know all that well. And I was on the worst drug to drive with ever...lack of sleep. The end of this small unlit road was a parking lot with a steel fence, but from afar it just looked like the road continued since it was dark. Going about 60mph get to about 100ft from the end of the road and I saw the stop sign, bent hardly in view. Slammed the breaks then attempted to make the turn, doriftoo right into a tree. Scariest thing to happen to me in my life up to that date, I was 17.

4. This year I got in my first accident ever. I was driving in morning rush hour traffic and I was passing an accident to the right of me that just occurred. The kid was getting out of the car and I looked to see if he was okay. Someone cut in front of me while I looked at the kid for literally a split second and I didn't have time to stop and rearended them. They didn't have damage to their car but my bumper seemed fine but there were little cracks on the inside so I had to get a new one. Totally my fault but I'm usually a very good driver it was just an entirely bad situation.

5. Been in three, but only one bad one. When I was fifteen three of my friends and I were riding around drunk and the wanna-be racer driving rammed the truck into a telephone pole going about seventy. Lacerated liver, destroyed my spleen and a kidney, punctured a lung, and broke seven ribs, two vertebrae in my back, both ankles, my thigh, my arm and my pelvis in two spots, I've got some wicked scars, especially the giant one on my gut :D My friend who was driving had to have surgery for a partially torn aorta (thankfully is fine now). Learned my lesson, don't drive drunk and always wear your seatbelt! Slamming into the dashboard is no fun.

6. been in 2. one when i was ~4 y.o. we got hit in the rear side and hit a telephone pole. door flew open and my brother almost got torn out.

another about 2-3 months ago. i was in the back seat. we hydo-planed into the on coming lane and hit some one head on. i was the only one without a seat belt, hit my head on the roof and landed on the seat belt jawn. we hit a element. snapped her front axel, tore her wheel off, all kinds of shit. totaled her car. the girl driving the car chipped her hip bone on the seat belt jawn. that was one of the most craziest expiereince ive ever witnessed. actually in slow motion and everyting. AND i had an eight in the car, my bowl, my grinder and 2 phillies

7. I nudged a car in front of me in a driveway as I was pulling in. Didn't even make a scratch /coolface.

My gas pedal stuck to the floor on my way home this morning. Luckily it wasn't even 7 o'clock and I only hit 60 before I figured I'd just shut off my car and pull in to a parking lot. Does that count? bahaha

8. I span out on the motorway on black ice. Doing about 40-50mph, lost traction on a long bend, span 180 and hit the centre divide - luckily there was a snow bank that took the impact and I only had body damage to the car - still cost me 800£ tho :/

9. ive had 3 of my own doing, 1 as a passenger.

1st being tied with the last in fear factor.
    was on the PA TPK, in a minivan doing 72, dad merged into the left lane, and only a second later a mustang doing 120 plowed into the back, sent us sideways, rolled 5-6 times. no injuries for me, only minor for the other 5 occupants (dad, s-mom, sister, s-bro, s-sis)
    my first "accident" was super minor. i was driving in the right lane on a 4 lane road when traffic slowed down abruptly, i smashed on my brakes to slow down, and we started moving again, then for no reason everyone stopped again, and i slid under an MDX at literally 2mph. no major damage to either car. scared me a bit though.
    second was in the same car, 2 weeks later i was at a bad light and had just let the clutch out, and traffic stopped dead. before i could react i popped under an LS400 lexus... banged up the front end, no frame damage or injuries though.

the most recent i had will always stick with me....

i was out with a friend, we had been drinking...and i figured i was okay to drive... and i would have been, at a normal rate of speed. for some reason i decided it'd be intelligent to speed down an empty back road, and was coming around a left hand turn at about 90, and i think i just freaked for no reason, put the car into a slide completely perpendicular to the road, grazed a pole which straightened the car out and kept it from rolling thru a field. farmer who's field i was in saw it happen and towed me out, i drove the car home to find frame damage and parted it out.

morale of my incidents, check twice before merging, pay closer attention to traffic patterns, and NEVER DRIVE if you've been drinking.

since my last accident, which was early this year.... i havent had a drop to drink, nor the desire to. As stupid as i was, it was a learning experience i will always appreciate.

10. slammed into a wall while drunk driving with my friends motorcycle, had water in my knee and now i have to wait 2 months to receive a surgery for my meniscus.

11. I've been in a minor fender bender. Was going to work early in the morning. This literally happened down the block. So I was driving down my street and came to a stop sign. After proceeding, there was a car in front of me with hazard lights blinking. I showed my turn signal and proceeded to go around the car with the hazard lights on. As I pass that car, there was another car to my left coming out of a parking lot onto the street. He didn't see me as I was passing the car with the hazard lights on, and ended up thumping my back bumper on the left side. It was a pretty good size dent. My car was a 94 Camry and he had a 2003 Honda. He had a body kit and all. Too bad he smashed it into my bumper. We both checked out the damage and exchanged info. He said "I don't think it's my fault". I said "well we'll let the insurance company sort it out". After a brief conversation with the insurance lady on the phone, his insurance company decided he was in fact at fault. A month later I got my bumper skin replaced and painted. All was good. That was the only accident I've been in my 12 years of driving.

12. This happened junior year of high school.

I didn't have a fourth as my community college class met Tuesdays and Thursday, a friend of mine decided to skip fourth, so we planned on picking up some bud. As we get into my car another car pulls up in the parking lot, two guys I sort of knew were inside. The driver had asked me if I had any weed to sell to him a few times before and I always replied:I don't sell weed. They asked if we could get them some bud, I figured what the hell I'm already buying some why not. So they give me the money plus follow me to where we were picking it up at, some neighborhood. We bought two g's (dank)and decided to head back to my house to split it up. On the way to my house, these fuckers rear ended me. Totaled his car and fucked my bumper/exhaust up a little. His left headlights hit my hitch, which really fucked his car up, and my exhaust put a hole in his front bumper.

So in the end, got my exhaust and bumper fixed(which needed fixing before the accident, I backed into a tree).

And I never gave him his gram either. So, it kind of worked out alright for me.