Have you ever been high where

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Jan 3, 2014.

1. You can't breathe out of your nose so you breathe like Oprah out of your mouth? OrThink your moms coming down the stairs so you run in your bed with your jacket, boots, hat, and every thing else on and you stay like that for hours not moving? Lol.

2. Yes and no lol

3. On the nose thing does anyone else find a slightly runny nose really annoying when youre stoned, like if your out in the cold. It feels amplified like theres a waterfall in your nose lol

4. Gotta ask how long are yours stairs! 

5. My sinuses always get jacked when I smoke. Sometimes runny sometimes as dry as the Sahara. Sucks.
    I also get sketched when I smoke here at home at night. My parents never ever come in my room at night when I'm sober but when I'm high I'm convinced they are gonna hear my Tv on even when the volume is on 1.
    lmao

6. Made some Hash oil with a friend a few weeks ago, we then proceeded to get REALLY high. So we were just chillin' downstairs and we got really hungry. So I go upstairs while looking for food, but halfway through the stairs I heard someone at the top. I turned around and jumped off the stairs, but I hit myself in the head. My buddy saw me and had to drag me away so my mom didn't see me.

We got so worried I was going to have a bloodcloth, so we just searched symptoms and went to bed. Withouth eating... :(

7. I'm always messing with my nose because it always feels like its dripping. I hate it.

8. I don't know. I honestly can't remember...it's been so long since I had to worry about hearing my mom...I've been so high that my mom asked me how school was going, and I just answered...yes. 

9. And I thought I was the only one with the nose ordeal. I always find myself breathing out my mouth.

10. [quote name="Funk-D" post="19277850" timestamp="1388816381"]I don't know. I honestly can't remember...it's been so long since I had to worry about hearing my mom...I've been so high that my mom asked me how school was going, and I just answered...yes. [/quote]That's hilarious. One time I was eating dinner and my dad was asking me weird questions. He asked me "what's hamburger meat from?" And I answered "pig." And everybody stared and I'm like "just kidding a cow." In that few seconds I thought my life was over.

11. dude i totally know what you mean about jumping in bed and acting like your asleep when you think you hear something ive done it tons of time

12. haha, i remember when i was like that, if i heard someone coming up the stairs id pretend to be asleep with my computer, tv and light all on.. lmao.. now i just dont care its not a big deal you know

13. haha the only problem when i used to do it though was my room reaked of dank so if they actually came in i was screwed, got caught like that a couple times