Have you ever been denied?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Steelson, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Shut up, of course you have. :smoke:

What happened, and how did you react?

2. i pulled my dick out in front of her, slowly shed a tear and started fervently fapping.

3. Lmao i was laying on the sofa with my gf (now ex) and we were watching movies while i sucked on her nipples one at a time, i tried to slip my hand into her pants and she said "dont, your mom might come out"

I tried to play it off and casually slid my hand up onto her stomach lol

4. the classic slip'n'swindle

5. Never actually, it's just that I never initiate shit.
    Ya know, kinda like a web spider haha

6. I handle it like a perfect gentleman. :cool:

I really don't remember too many details but I know I have gotten a couple of "Thanks for being a gentleman last night" compliments after dates that didn't really go anywhere.

7. Told me to my face she'd need to be a lot drunker.

Ouch.

8. #8 Dum Dum Boy, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    sure have

9. damn that's harsh :/

10. I wanted to be the main chick not the homegirl/other woman and I felt like I was denied that so I made it just friends and denied all the sexy fun.

11. Denied in the relationship, hey lets go out sense? Never.

But I got really close to being denied once in a one night stand. Was at the dorms making out with/fingering a chick, and people were getting annoyed because we were doing it in the commons area(go figure), so we took it to her room. We had just gotten down to panties and boxers, with me making a move to take hers off, and she pulls the "well idk... im trying to bla bla bla". At this point I'm like, uh fuck no. So I whip out my dick with her at mid sentence and drunkenly go "LOOK AT IT". She stops talking.

We were fucking moments later. Thank god for alcoholic beverages and my large love muscle.

12. nothing hurts like getting denied in a one-night stand :smoke:

13. Once is like second grade. I started liking girls very early. I was bummed. Another time a couple years ago, apparently I was too much of a player :( I was really torn up about that for quite awhile. Recently in a dream I spent all this money on these bitches and I can't remember what I said but I got denied.

14. I nailed this so called lesbian who had a girlfriend. I asked her out but she said no. Her gf wanted to beat my ass

15. Never have been denied when asking for a relationship.

Only sex with a girl I was in a monogamous relationship with. Was one of those dtf an she would be like tomorrow im just tired lets cuddle scenarios. Which I am completely fine with because I did it from time to time as well. Sometimes you just ain't feelin it.

Hookups im never denied. Was blackout drunk last night and had sex with a sober girl.:hello: I feel so taken advantage of now that I look at it. Oh well, then again, I sit back until I know for a fact it's alright to hook up.

16. her gf needs to rape you. that'll teach you a lesson.

17. Nooooo she was one of those short spiked hair lesbian types. Not cool. But her girl was like a 7-8.

18. I've been denied relationship wise, not sexually. When I was younger (like Freshman in high school) I liked this chick who would flirt with me and shit, and being that young, I wasn't keen on the game yet, and played Mr. nice guy. Long story short, I asked her over the internet if she wanted to go out and she gave me the whole "I see you as a friend" deal. Most embarrassing moment of my life. Made sure never to make that mistake twice. Haven't had a problem since. Btw, NEVER ask a girl out. Allow her to want you. Get physical. Make the fact that you like her known, but don't ask, it just comes off as needy and nerdy.

19. [quote name='"Dum Dum Boy"']I've only been denied.[/quote]

+1 if I could give it