Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever been crossfaded?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FatJayz, Mar 15, 2013.

1. I've got few dollars in change so i decided i'd try out mixing alcohol with weed for the first time. I have enough to get 3 cans of steel reserve 211 so i'm gonna drink two of those and get moderately buzzed (half drunk maybe) then smoke some weed. What does getting crossfaded feel like? should i only smoke a little bit the first time or go hard? someone told me liquor was better than beer but i don't like liquor. What are your experiences

2. Makes me get the spins and puke every time. It didn't when I was younger though, not sure what changed.

3. I wanted to try but every time I drink my dick and butthole start to feel uncomfortable. Probably allergic to booze or some shit so I havent had a chance to try.

But my friends get crossed all the time and seem to enjoy themselves. I hear your supposed to do one then the other but im not too sure. Just dont over due it and get yourself at a good level. Good luck!

4. smoke first then start drinking

5. you should smoke first or you are likly to puke and it feels like your drunk and high at the same time you will know what i mean

6. Yeah recently no matter what order or how little i end up spinning in the bathroom. Now I just don't drink very often

7. I love it. I got mega cross faded for the first time on a marching band trip with my university junior year. (I'll keep my mouth shut and let you decide which band.)

I woke up the next morning for a College Game Day live broadcast and had no idea what I was doing. I couldn't even find my uniform hanging in my closet....but somehow I managed to make it and perform on live television. Good times.

Anyway, just take it easy. Some people prefer to smoke before you drink, or the other way around to keep the nausea down. It can be fun if you don't over do it.

8. Yeah pretty much every time I go to the pub we're smoking a joint before, during, after.
    It adds to an already relaxing environment and boosts the enjoyment.

WEED AND BEER, IN THE CLEAR.
    BOOZE AND GRASS YOU'RE ON YOUR ASS.

LIVE BY THESE RULES.

9. it's not fun

10. Yea that actually sounds right because my buddies used to smoke in between bp games.

11. First time being cross faded elevated me to much. I didn't know what to do with my self. Then I threw up.

Second time I took it easy with both weed and alcohol, and had a great night.

12. triple-cross faded daily :bongin:

13. Isn't it called getting twisted???

14. I used to have to drink first, then smoke or else I would get the spins. I guess maybe just tolerance over time?

15. In my experience beer takes too long to get buzzed from unless you chain-chug them or some shit. Get high first. After an hour or so take a few shots then after that kicks in, refresh the high. That's how I've done it in the past. First time I did it, I got the spins pretty badly for 15-20 minutes, but then it passed and it was all good.

16. My first time smoking and drinking I drank at least 12 cups of keg beer and then smoked an eighth between 3 people in one sitting and I felt really good. I say go hard. But then again, I also remember drinking about 10 beers and smoking 2 blunts between two people and I was spinning for hours and finished my night puking and sleeping on the bathroom floor. If you start getting dizzy I suggest chilling out for a few minutes.

GL. Smoking and drinking are my weekends. I prefer mixing the two, though usually just a few beers and a lot more weed.

17. I suggest liquor or malt liquor. Drink a 40, smoke, then open up another 40. Or take a good 6 shots then start smoking and keep going.

For me I have to smoke after drinking because if I do it the other way around, I'm not high anymore by the time I get drunk.

18. [quote name='"J3553"']In my experience beer takes too long to get buzzed from unless you chain-chug them or some shit. Get high first. After an hour or so take a few shots then after that kicks in, refresh the high. That's how I've done it in the past. First time I did it, I got the spins pretty badly for 15-20 minutes, but then it passed and it was all good.[/quote]

speak for urself chump

19. i decided to drink first, it just feels right to me. I drank them and then smoked a bowl and i can honestly say i had no idea what hit me lol it was awesome though. there was a point in time when i couldn't tell whether i was high or drunk, strange feeling. I went to go take a 2nd hit from the bong and i was so wasted i accidentally dropped my bowl and lost a little bit of weed, i tried to pick it up but no luck lol def doing that again soon

20. Lol wtf