Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever been booked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LostDank, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Hey guys!

Im new to the forums here, so I must apologize if this topic has been brought up already.... but for as long as you guys may have blazing have you ever been booked? (By cops, rents, etc)

Unfortunately, I have gotten booked twice so far :(. Last year April, Me and a couple of buddies had grabbed some bud and went cruising around for an area to hotbox in. We picked an area, parked my car on a street and I proceeded to start rolling (something i highly regret now...). As im rolling i notice a car pull up into a driveway a little bit farther down the street but paid little attention to it.... I wanted to hotbox damnit lol. About 10ish minutes later, right as im finishing the blunt and about to spark it I notice a white car starting to pull closer to me..... and eventually it pulls up and parks horizontally from my car and blocks my driver's door from opening. At this point, I look inside the car, see cops inside and start freaking out. Long story short, I ended up getting a ticket and had to go to court and stuff which i ended up having to do community service hours =/ The cops came to check my car because apparantly that same car pulled into the driveway earlier called the cops because they thought me and my buddies were planning on breaking into one of the houses on that street :confused:

The 2nd time I got booked was later that year in June....this time by my rents. Me and a couple of friends had gone splits on 2 oz's (since we were hitting up some cottage parties later that month) and I had it stashed at my house so in the next few days I could split it up evenly amongst my friends.....Well my prom was one of those days so i stashed the dank in my bag and tossed it in my closet. The next day, when i look in my bag for the stuff..... its gone. My dad had ended up searching my room (which was really odd seeing as he hasnt done that prior to that time...) and found the dope.... which he said he promptly flush down the toilet. When my dad confronted me about it, he wanted me to go to rehab and all kinds of crazyness and started guilt-tripping me pretty bad. "I had never seen that much marijuana in my life..... I began crying a bit....Jeez that must last you what, like six months?" Stuff like that.

Its funny cause I thought if/when I got booked, I would calm down with the doob.....but i actually pull a complete 180 and now blaze alot more than I did last year :smoking:. What about you guys? Any story's you have to tell about getting booked?

2. I was by myself in my car driving around the block, cops pulled me over.
    I have a scale, baggies, 2 bongs, 3 pipes, grinder, etc. But only like an 8th of bud.

The cops pull me over and say it smells like marijuana.
    I go, uhm.. that's odd.. it shouldn't...
    The cops look at my lap and go you have marijuana on your lap. (i did from being a messy bowl packer, obviously)
    And i just look down, look back up.. look down and brush it off my lap and go.. no thats just mustard, officer... (as i had a mustard stain on my shorts, i had just woken up and was gonna go wake n bake and just threw on some shorts)
    I get yanked out of my car and next thing i know i'm up against my car with my shorts falling down ( ididnt even tie them and they were basketball shorts)
    So i have my pants down to my ankles, my dick is popping out of my boxers.
    My hands are behind my head.
    Next thing i know, i'm throwing up all over the ground.
    (I was mostly nervous, but i was slightly sick)
    My throw up was completely blue was taking dayquil and they thought i ate all my drugs.

Basically, everything that could go wrong, did go wrong...
    It was ridiculous.
    But i live in california, so i got a possession and that was all.. and am awaiting going to court.

I ended up talking with the cops a little and they were really cool and actually said they were sorry they just expected the worse.
    Although they still took everything, except one bong.. cause i had a salvia wrapper in the same case as it.. so i said it was a salvia bong. :)

Anyways, thats all i've got.. i hope it never happens again... lol

3. Great Story! I have a similar one...

Pulled into neighborhood when I was stupid and careless. Parked on the side of the street...smoked a blunt and decided to drive around to air out the car...some sherrif pulls me over for no reason and the car still reeks so all four of us are cuffed on side of road. I was driving so I went to the station while everyone else including my friend who had the bud on him went home. I watched while they ripped apart my car and had dogs search it and they didn't find shit cuz there was none. Then I went to the hospital to get blood drawn or I would lose my license. Nothing has happened since...."mutha fuckas aint got shit"

anyone else???

4. I got booked for 2 counts of larsoney and home invasion

5. sometimes ill smoke with my friend big shane (call him big shane because im shane also but he is older) anyway yesterday went around to smoke with him and one hour before some undercovers pulled him up outside the house he had a stick on him like 1.6 grams they asked for him to give them someone bigger because he got done for half a pound before personal use lol, they ended up just making him grind his bud into the concrete with his foot and fucking off.

6. few possession charges, few driving charges. thats about it, when i was young i got caught by my moms and i had a gutted dutch on the counter with the guts next to it and she thought it was all weed and asked my dad, "could you imagine him smoking all that? he had to have been with friends, don't ya think?" hahah but cops are no fun man. none at all. only one cop has ever given me a break in my life

7. Never. My goal is to hold off being caught until it's legalized. haha

8. Nope, never. Not even close in 30 years.

Hint: Smoking in your car is a great way to get busted. I have a hard time feeling sorry for people who get pinched by the cops for sitting there hotboxing a car. Get a room!

9. Sounds funny saying i've smoked over half my life :smoking:

But i have never been caught in that time, because i was always
    street smart.

I had older i guess americans would call them "thugs"
    to guide and teach me the ways of being stealth from the law in all situations
    and when it does come down to it i can sweet talk cops till they're riding their
    candy canes back to the station. :wave:

10. 3/4 of my life here :smoking:

11. Gotten booked technically twice. The first time I was driving four drunk kids home after a long ass party, I was only high thank god cause we got pulled over cause someone threw a cigarette out the window. They hid the alcohol that they had so the cops got suspicious when they saw all the movement, long story short searched everyone and the car, they got my pipe and about 2g of some crappy buds. However, they didn't arrest me on the spot. They gave me a ticket that said I had to appear in court so I did, I got 2 days community service. So its hard to count that as being booked.

The second time was back in October. I was hanging out with this girl after I got out of work, I rolled a blunt cause at the time I was selling and I had picked up an O of some Orange Kush the night before. We smoked and then all of a sudden she got sick, well I didn't know at the time but she got sick because she had a stomach bug for the last three days. So when she smoked she got kind of dizzy and started throwing up again. I did not know this, so when she said call an ambulance I did. It got there before I could run my bag inside, cops showed up and talked to me and as it turns out she told them she thought I had laced weed, (bullshit, more like damn good weed) so they searched my car without my consent and got almost an O of bud, a digiweight, a pipe, a few blunt roaches, the list goes on. Since then I've been to court like 8 times, had to get a lawyer but within the next few months the case should be dropped, either I'll be doing alternative treatment, or search and seizure depending on when the court tries to pull.

After I got arrested people said the weed was curse, some people said it was laced with rat poison, because a few people got sick when they smoked. When in the end it was all their own stupidity because if you have a stomach bug, it would make sense to stop smoking something that can make you kinda dizzy at times.

12. #12 screwstonzbo, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    Candycanes? Is that what cops drive in the down unders SEMS1? ;) I think the cops in some parts of the states may be a little more difficult to deal with than those in some other regions. Maybe I'm just bitter for being cuffed twice, once for juvenile stupidity, and once for being at the wrong place wrong time yada yada, both for bud.

13. i have been but not for drugs. back when i was 14 i got arrested in new york during a hockey tournament in lake placid.

14. Me and my friend were driving in his truck to our dealers house to pick up 1/8 of strawberry kush and I had 1g of strawberry in my pocket, he had his glass pipe under his seat, he was speeding a little bit and we got pulled over, the cop is a dick and follows us for like 3 miles and then turns on the lights, hes like its ok i smoked in here in a while. The cop comes up to the car is is like I pulled you over for speeding and asked for insurance and stuff, then he said he smellt burnt cannabis and took us out of the car. He patted me down and didnt even find the 1G sack in my pocket bc i was wearing a Carhart jacket and it was like -10 degrees so his hands must have been cold. he dont find anything on my friend, he puts us both in the back of his car and searches is truck and finds the pipe. There was a TON of resine in the pipe and he ended up being nice and gave me only a 50$sitation for possion of cannabis bc of the resine in the pipe and a 50$ ticket for pharaphanielia (sorry bout spelling). My friend got the same as me but a ticket also for speeding. This happened when I was 16 ever since no problem with cops.

I have also been arrested for possesion when I was 12 but that is a long story and i dont have much time right now, maby i will edit it in later.