Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever been arrested for possession?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wiz505, Mar 3, 2011.

1. #1 Wiz505, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    I'm trying to see how common it is...
    and how were you caught/what were you doing?
    and I don't know how to make a poll sooo

2. Yes! Though all it took was a lawyer, and I got off pretty easy. Coulda bought myself a nice illadelph with the money that lawyer cost me, though! :(

3. Not weed possession.

4. I got caught with a joint, but the cop only charged me with disorderly conduct.

900th post!!!

5. Yea, but the cop let me go cuz I was honest. If you act like a douche then they'll act like a douche.

6. If the cop let you go, then you weren't arrested. I've been caught with weed by cops plenty of times. I was only actually arrested once, though.

7. Once. I was doing 75 in a 55 and got pulled over, cop said he smelled pot and was going to search the car but I was sure it was because I was wearing a dead shirt...anyway it was only about 2 grams and I got off with a 350 dollar fine.

8. Yup. Felony possession. 4 months left in a drug court program. I got off pretty easy, but it cost me some fucking money. Cost me $3,000 to bond out and $5,000 for a lawyer.