Have You Ever Been Arrested For Possession?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by E n i g m a, Jan 23, 2010.

1. only time i ever had a party at the house cops came n people were being so retarded n started smokin outside. since it was my house i got arrested n charged w possession n paraphernalia. total bs because i had a small nug less than a .5 and a cig hitter that i turned in (i had a quad stashed n my room didnt wana give that up) leaned my lesson after that: don't throw parties, attend them.

2. Oh man, when I saw this thread was moved I was about to get pissed. The last time a thread of mine was "moved" it was moved right into the abyss. My gunshot survival story thread. I still can't get a reason from the mods as to why it was deleted.

3. Never been caught but I've come close and have had some sketchy incidents. Most sketchiest one happened about 4-5 months ago. A friend picked up an Oz at 3:00 am as we got to the traffic lights ( they had to be red ) we noticed a cruiser sitting in a parking lot with their lights on beaming right into the front of the car, they were to the left of us just parked there. As we turned onto the street to take they started to follow us. By this point I was for sure thinking that they were going to pull us over, I even started having a mini panic attack. ( I really don't ever want to be arrested again ) They were following us for maybe 2-3 minutes right on our tail. Then they finally went the opposite way we went. After we arrived at our destination we realized that we had a mini scale & baggies visible in plain sight. Thinking back now if they actually did stop us we would of been so fucked. Another incident is when I went with a few friends to pick up blow from a subway station. We had to wait there for maybe 20-30 minutes on the platform waiting for the dude, as soon as he came we made the deal but immediately after he left I see three cop's come downstairs to the platform. Thank god they didn't notice me and my friends. :D

4. i wasnt doing anything stupid, just bad time. when the interior of your vehicle gets gutted by crackheads you run outta stash spots. the ole under the carpet trick didnt work:rolleyes:

5. Where did this happen at man?
    I'm in Arlington.

6. The only time I've had police knocking on my door was when a dumbass neighbor of mine decided to report that we were playing incredibly loud bass music at 3 in the morning... while we were asleep.
    The dumbasses (police) were even like "I doubt you were sleeping, we heard some banging just a second ago".. *Yeah, us getting ourselves dressed so we didn't answer the door naked* was my thought.

Had they come into the house, though, we would have been FUCKED (I think I was growing at the time... even then we had things just lying around so it wouldn't have taken them long.).
    Other than that I don't really walk around with weed in my pocket, and if I am I'm going straight home to smoke it.

7. No, thankfully.

I do almost everything I can to keep my ass clean.

My dealer and many of his clients, however, are careless, immature children with no regard for their future. Some are lucky to have never been caught, while some have records yet keep acting stupid.

"Oh well, I've been arrested for doing this before, but what the hell, let's go hit out of a 2 foot bong while walking down the street, in fucking daylight, by a park full of kids and their parents, even though (my dealer's) house is on the SAME STREET and we're guaranteed privacy and safety there"

They're real smart kids.

8. Alot of those I got caught threads are about how they smoked out in the open in a park or how they got caught smoking in their car, either driving or parked at night at 10 pm at some place thats closed. In other words STUPIDITY!!!! Of course you can do everything right and still get caught, but have seen a shitload of stupidity in every caught thread I have so far read on here.

9. Never been caught, have come damn close though. Mostly because I know what I'm doing. If I haven't been smoking in my car, and thus my car doesn't stink like bud, then just act polite and take your ticket. If they ASK you to search your car politely decline.

Here is a play by play of how I've handled it in the past.

"Sorry its cold I'm in a hurry, and it'd be a waste of time I'd rather you not."

"So you are note letting me search your cop?" (Cop tried his best to try and make it sound like I could get in some sort of trouble for not letting him search it I could just tell by the way he said that that was what he was trying to incline.)

"Nope, I'm in a hurry." (Cop sighs writes me a ticket for running a red light. He said I didn't come to a complete stop before turning right on red onto the street I live on.) After he writes the ticket he sends me on my way.

Just remember DO NOT give a cop permission to search your car if you know you got shit in there it's stupid...if he wanted to search you car he wouldn't ask he would just search it...if he's asking then he can't search it unless you say yes! REMEMBER THIS! In my experience so many inexperienced blades get busted because like a dumb ass they just say Yeah, it's fine when a cop asks to search their shit.

Thats how you handle it if you haven't been toking in your car.

Now if you just so happen to be smoking a blunt/bowl/whatever when you get pulled over you gotta play it different because they no longer need your permission to search your car if it smells like weed...thats probable cause. Now if this happens your best bet is to eat the weed, and everything else that's eatable. This is where its bad for you pipe only smokers cause you can't dispose of a piece like you can a blunt and weed.

I tend to not take my bowls with me when I'm riding and smoking, it's usually blunts exclusively when I'm away from my house or my friends house, and when were at home we use our bowls exclusively. Yeah just eat anything incriminating that's eatable and get ready for some bullshit.

If you have a piece and are unable to get rid of it or hide it....then all you get is a paraphernalia charge which sucks, but you know it's not as bad as a paraphernalia charge along with possession.

And that's about the safest way to play it to avoid getting fucked over by police. And I've had to eat my stash several times. Worse time was when I was going 'give not sell';);) a friend of mine five xanax bars, and I was smoking a blunt of nugget on my way there I got pulled over and instantly ate the xanax after all the bullshit I remember rushing home trying to get there before the bars kicked in.

I got a call from the friend I was going to give them to, and he was like "Where you at?" to which I replied. "DUDE I GOT PULLED OVER AND HAD TO EAT THE PILLS I GOTTA HURRY AND GET HOME BEFORE THESE BITCHES KICK IN!" I got home just in time and literally slept for 48hours straight luckily I had those days off work, and got up the day I was supposed to go back to work literally sleeping through my days off work.

10. Today my girlfriend got pulled over..I was extremely ripped on some of the best bud I've ever smoked, but I'm a genius and finished it before I left the house so i didnt have any on me so there was no need to be paranoid but, her parents are officers so the cop didn't even give her a ticket and just let us go, but I was chill as hell it was awesome I feel very professional haha. But the cop was a dickhead:D

11. I was expecting a little more turnout for yes, multiples, and for other shit/with intent.

12. Never.

There have been close calls.

13. #33 tokin jax, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010

i got arrested in nassau county, its small town terrirtory and they are strict on drugs. 25k bond for weed..yeah

14. Had about a half or more on me,but placed in it a shoe under my ass . On my way home with 2 other guys. They are up front and I'm in the back. We get pulled over because the kid goes the wrong way to my house (license plate light out?). Driver gets pulled out first ,stumbles with his shit, and talks alone for probably 3 minutes. Front seat and me get pulled out of the car and searched,I take responsibility for the bud they find in the backseat,other two dudes get off free. I read that the dude snitched when I'm signing the affidavit... I can't trust anyone now! yaaaaaaaaay for scum of the earth!

So yeah I have been arrested... no convictions though!

15. Nope. Never busted. I smoke in the privacy of my own home. Police drive by here on thier way to somewhere, (running code), all the time, but the only time they stop here is if an accident occurs on the road, and they pull over here to question the driver. Plus, I don't think they'd really care if somebody was smoking pot in the privacy of thier own home and not bothering anybody anyways. (at least, I wouldn't if I were a cop).

16. yeah i got caught with a gram and they took me to the police station and charged me. had to go to court for it, i went to court and got a $100 fine. this was all before i was 18 though.

17. Never I am careful. If i feel a spot is heated i leave. If i have bud in the car i drive like a granny.

I try to keep the time i have bud with me to a minimum.

18. shit I remember having to do that the other day

19. some rage against the machine song

anyways, yeah..fucked up when i got arrested. illegal search, cop did tons of other illegal shit as well...way too long of a story to type right now though

in the end..busted with possession of drug paraphanelia:wave:

20. NOPE! Lot of friends and a cousin have been caught with pot though, and I've had a couple close calls.

Shit I once had a stash belt with a gram of coke in the zipper and was walking with a friend when two undercover cops tried to sell us pot. My friend was all like, "Oh I already got some" and the undercover was like, "Want to trade"?

Want to fucking trade? HAHAHA I didn't miss a beat and told my friend I didn't want to deal with undercover law enforcement and I just kept walking and didn't look back. He got arrested and I consider myself lucky.

I've been pulled over while smoking a joint twice and managed to light a cigar/air it out while pulling over and maintained my way to freedom. One of the times I was put through a field sobriety test and hassled for an hour and a half. I kept subconciously putting my hand in my pocket and they kept saying get your hands out of your pockets. They even searched my truck but not me.

And here in Seattle I was fishing at the local pier when I first moved here and I had an 8th in my pocket when the fish and wildlife guy nailed me. I denied having the marijuana, which he and I could both smell, and he kinda yea yea allllrrriiiiggghhhttt'd me, my tackle was in violation and he gave me a warning for that too.

I think a lot of it is your appearance and how you behave.