Have you even been busted?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrHappy, Feb 27, 2009.

1. I used to live in Vancouver and had been caught twice by the local RCMP. Quite funny though that each time I was told to get out of there and go smoke your weed somewhere else. Even one time the cop asked me where's the weed in the car and when they found it we went down to the storm drain to dispose of it. Then got back in the car and drove off....how crazy is that [​IMG]

Now what about where you live?

2. i dont care about canadian "bust" stories that end in "so the cops told me to go smoke my bomb ass half priced weed some where else". fucking a. real life stories->

3. Don't know what you're smok'n but I'd put up my half priced weed up against your shitty old stuff! Last time I checked to the Canadian dollar is higher than the US dollar, so they're isn't any half prices anymore!

4. wtf?
    half priced = grams for 10, eighths for like 30, halfs for 90-100.
    your dollar is worth more for a couple years, maybe a decade. enjoy it. we did for about 50 years, and will again. :)

im just saying, theres no getting busted in canada, and good weed is cheap which pisses me off.
    so in conclusion:
    wtf

5. 1 U.S. dollar = 1.2542 Canadian dollars

There was a brief period of a matter of days a few months back where the Canadian dollar was worth more. I think he was referring to the fact that bud tends to be cheaper in Canada because your laws are not as strict as ours.

OP: No I've never been busted for cannabis or any other drug charges.

6. That came across a little bitchy towards the OP man.

I been caught with weed and plants here in Spain. Did anything happen? HA yeah right, police are so chill here.

7. Just once. I was coming home from a friends camp that is just outside of Canada by like 20 miles and we ran into a border stop on the way home. I stupidly had my weed in my backpack in the same spot as my i.d. and when the cop asked for it he saw the weed. Not too much happend took the weed and searched the car, found a pipe took that and gave me a court date and that was that. Went to court, got a $100 fine, and had to pay $90 in court fees and that was that. The judge also let me know that all that i did was a violation and not a crime (yay NY!), that what I did was no worse than jaywalking which I thought was awesome for a judge to say.

8. hahaha.

i got busted for a 1/4 oz and they were going to throw the fucking book at me.

9. Possession of drug paraphernalia. 157 dollar fine. Not too big of a deal, it's on my record as a "municiple non-traffic ordinance violation".

10. yuuup, ive been pulled over, searched, bitched at sooooooo many times by cops. And all but 1 time they gave everythign back. The weed, the pieces, the grinders, everything but once.

And that once all they did was made us stomp out like a 5 sack on the ground lol.

11. nope, just by my parents, and thats not too bad

12. been busted 7 times by my parents. hopefully never by the cops, because gettin caught by my parents was bad enough

13. ..... My Older brother cought me and told him try it... and we been smokin weed ever since

14. I've never been caught because I don't do stupid shit while I'm holding.

I'm not saying that's the case with some of you, but 90% of the times I hear stories about people getting busted it's because they were doing something illegal or sketchy while they were holding.

15. caught with .1 grams of shake and a pipe

32 hours of community service+drug rehab program+probation+$1600 lost in legal fees

16. Wow guys there are quite some interesting things that have happened to us...I remember once we went over to Las Vegas for 3 nights. Had our suitcases full of baggies for the trip, can you say PRE 9-11 :smoking:

17. I've never been caught with bud, nor have I had any close encounters with bud.
    Ecstasy is another story.

Got pulled over one time with a friend (she was driving, I don't have a license), and I had a cigarette going (I'm not legal to smoke in my state, yet). So the cop is a complete dick, and pulls us out of the car and searches through it.
    Doesn't find anything, thank god. I had at least six pills in the center console.
    He comes over to search us, and I'm nervous as hell, because I have another six pills on me.
    I don't know how I got out of this one, but I guess he just didn't feel them in my pocket.

Another time, I got arrested for shoplifting, and the same friend I'd been pulled over with (only three weeks earlier) had fifteen pills in her purse.
    Cops show up, search her purse, and somehow didn't find the pills.
    I was rolling balls, too, but there's not much they can do unless they find a measurable amount, really.
    So they take me to the JRC (Juvenile Receiving Center), which is the biggest joke I have ever seen. They let me keep my cell phone, earrings, lighters, etc.