Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have You Done Your Part to Disprove the Stoner Stereotype?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by qwerty man, Oct 22, 2011.

1. So I guess this is kinda like a brag sheet for any stoners with accomplishments they're proud of :p

For those of us who've been burning for a while, have you given people a reason to either condemn or respect weed smokers?

I've been smoking since 13, and I'm glad to say I've discredited the notion that heavy marijuana use causes disruption of brain development. I smoked at least 5 days a week every day since eighth grade, graduated HS with 35 college credits, was in NHS and just scored 169 on my LSATs (although I'm not planning on going to law school)

On the other hand, I've also given credit to the 'de-motivational' stereotype.. I passed up on a lot opportunities through college, and was always sleepy and lethargic, but nothing to be ashamed of.

sooo anyone else?? a neg and a pos about your effect on the stoner stereotype?

2. Nope, I'm good being a lazy bum.

3. I can solve a 7x7x7 rubik's cube stoned in about 8 mins while most people could never do it sober

4. My writing when I'm baked is far superior to anything I've written sober.
    I'm usually writing like crazy after smoking, while I'm usually too lazy to do it otherwise.

5. I have been smoking weed every day for a while and I graduated high school with an Associate Degree and a 3.4 GPA. Not bad if you ask me. :smoke:

6. I do my homework while blazed. I don't want to do it while sober so I slack. Kind of the opposite of the stereotypes if you asked me hahah.

7. i drooped out as a juinior and blazed with zero brake ever but im smartest

8. sure you are.

9. Yup I go to school and work hard, workout almost everyday, and I'm smart with my finances and investments. No time for being lazy in my world.

10. [quote name='"biggg bassset"']i drooped out as a juinior and blazed with zero brake ever but im smartest[/quote]

I lol'd.

I smoke everyday....and I'm going to a great university, then off to law school after undergraduate....so yeah I'm doing my part I think. I hope! I'm making my parents proud which is all I really care about, and they're both aware of my marijuana use (to an extent).....I think its only fair since they're buying it

11. No...I blame all of my shortcomings in life on stoner stereotypes

Here's my story

Started smoking junior year in high school
    Tried psychedelics and other "hard" drugs (gateway drug. Doh)
    Finished high school with a B- minus average
    College two years (only passed about 4 classes):eek:
    Fantasy land for 2-3 years after college
    Built trucks for Ford
    currently work for 30 cents more than minimum wage. too lazy to find different job:p

Accomplishments:

Clashed with Freemasons
    Recorded some all right music. could probably get some of it released on a small label but once again laziness is a huge barrier

12. Studying Computer Science and French at university while having a vast employment history; I've worked as all sorts from an English teacher to a web developer.

/blowingowntrumpet

13. [quote name='"Philosiraptor"']No...I blame all of my shortcomings in life on stoner stereotypes

Here's my story

Started smoking junior year in high school
    Tried psychedelics and other "hard" drugs (gateway drug. Doh)
    Finished high school with a B- minus average
    College two years (only passed about 4 classes):eek:
    Fantasy land for 2-3 years after college
    Built trucks for Ford
    currently work for 30 cents more than minimum wage. too lazy to find different job:p

Accomplishments:

Clashed with Freemasons
    Recorded some all right music. could probably get some of it released on a small label but once again laziness is a huge barrier[/quote]

Unfortunately your musical accomplishment sounds more like another problem brought on ny laziness/weed smoking. So your only real "accomplishment" (according to this post) is clashing with a freemason. Stop smoking bro!

14. What?!?!?! Start making sense bro.

How can an accomplishment be a problem? (Besides when it's completely ironic like Obama's Nobel Peace Prize)

15. [quote name='"Philosiraptor"']

What?!?!?! Start making sense bro.

How can an accomplishment be a problem? (Besides when it's completely ironic like Obama's Nobel Peace Prize)[/quote]

Your laziness has kept you from doing anything with the (just "alright", not great) music you've created. Unless you feel like almost making it is just as good lol but no no you're right nvm I take it back, its a good accomplishment that you even made music you're proud of. Sincerely

16. [quote name='"Philosiraptor"']

What?!?!?! Start making sense bro.

How can an accomplishment be a problem? (Besides when it's completely ironic like Obama's Nobel Peace Prize)[/quote]

Also, what does clashing with freemasons exactly mean?

17. I've already made it man I'm proud of the work I'm doing:)

18. Started smoking at 16
    Graduated HS with honors (our high school was a joke though)
    Enrolled at Penn State at 18
    Set to graduate after the Spring semester as long as I don't fuck anything up between now and then.

I'd like to think I don't fit into the stereotype.

19. [quote name='"Philosiraptor"']

I've already made it man I'm proud of the work I'm doing:)[/quote]

That's what's up that's all that matters sorry for the initial sarcasm and misunderstanding. Cheers

20. Kind of, although I'm super happy, open-minded, and loving. I'm just not lazy, stupid, or worthless. :smoke: