Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you done this.?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JrodXD, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Anyone else ever had a late night sesh you and your bong only but with a broken arm cast in all.? or was it just me

2. Pass me whatever the fuck you've been smoking.

3. I can imagine, that would suck

4. yea it takes me a long time and is hard to get out of my stash cause I have to get the box in one hand and then filling up the bong and ash catcher with water not to mention grinding my weed, but anything for medicine.! aha

5. Yeah its bad enough when you have an injury like that that causes you to be somewhat incapacitated, and you can't even rightly chill

6. blazing with a broken arm would be hard AF but way more rewarding considering the pain relief :D good job haha sure wish i blazed during those 3 broken arms

7. Yea it really is I have to use my knee to hold the bong and then I had to learn to light it with my left hand but it is worth it my arm just goes completely numb and feels like your arm is asleep but the good tingly feeling

8. The only bad part about my arm being broken is that I waste almost half my high putting everything away

9. [quote name='"JrodXD"']Anyone else ever had a late night sesh you and your bong only but with a broken arm cast in all.? or was it just me[/quote]

Just had surgery left arm/hand is casted dont have a bong and pipe are way to fucking hard to use. So I've had to roll blunts or joints one handed. Takes some getting used to but easier and really it's almost impossible to fuck up a blunt.

10. I cant roll blunt if the world depended on it.! :/ I look up guides and everything but It still turns out bad lol

11. [quote name='"JrodXD"']

I cant roll blunt if the world depended on it.! :/ I look up guides and everything but It still turns out bad lol[/quote]

Theres nothing like practice, practice makes perfect. Actually there's a pretty good video about rolling joints one handed on YouTube you should look up. But start with blunts much harder to rip. If you can get the phillies in the tube those are pretty easy to re-roll.

If you know somebody that knows how to roll ask 'em to show you and go from there. I find it easier when I'm shown something and am in the same room and can see everything they do.

12. had a cast on the left hand when i was 17. darn seeds would always roll down into the cast, past my palm. was playing bass in a rock band at the time and didn't have much trouble playing with the cast on my hand and wrist.

13. Couldn't you just like.. put the bong on a table and hit it with the lighter in your one hand?

14. op it's just you bruh

15. its small like a footer

16. I know a crack head in jail who did that and ended up accidentally smoking a pen and ended up with blue ink covering his whole face and body, buddy was completely deficient in brain cells. He always moved his lower jaw all crazy.

17. [quote name='"JrodXD"']

its small like a footer[/quote]

How does that matter? You can easily put it on the table and hit a small bong. You don't need to hold it, I can't see any difference from not holding it.