Have you done a good deed before?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dezz, Aug 9, 2012.

1. If so, what was it?

2. Were all evil and never do good.

3. Yes I have.

Its easy to be nice and caring to your fellow human being.Be it holding a door open,giving them a smile, helping out if they need money for some food.Anything to help and I'm there if its a positive movement.

4. Just about daily since I stared toking

5. I was about to leave Dunkin Donuts in my car when it started down pouring sheets of rain. I saw everyone start running inside and some guy dropped his iphone in the parking lot. I grabbed it and got soaking wet. Considered taking it but decided to go inside and give it back to the guy.

6. I once saw an old friend's grandmother roaming around, looking confused. She has Alzheimers. So she had no idea where she was or how she even got there. So I called up my friend and his parents went out and picked her up.

7. I was smoking in my car (parked outside) with two other friends and a dog started running and almost got hit by a car. We got the dog in my car and one of us stayed with him/her while my friend and I went to houses nearby to find the owner

8. Everyday about 4 times to 10 times daily.

Holding doors opened, helping people out once helped some old dude get his mower out of his car, helped some drunk lady on the bus, I do so much good deeds it's insane.

9. ive done alotta good deeds ,

10. No good deed goes unpunished.

11. Sure I have! I put a gay baby dolphin out of it's misery.

12. I gave a homeless lady my 2 dollar bill. Those shits are rare.

13. I hold the door open at least once a day. Sometimes I leave a little bud for my friend's to have. :)

14. Gave some homeless dude a cigarette yesterday, Felt good.

15. [quote name='"MandalaSmoker"']Yes I have.

Its easy to be nice and caring to your fellow human being.Be it holding a door open,giving them a smile, helping out if they need money for some food.Anything to help and I'm there if its a positive movement.[/quote]

Dude gets it.

16. I do good deeds... For myself.

Got to look out for your #1 Franchise player. And that's me.

17. Being as broke as I am I remember I just got paid 100 bucks in 2 50s and a lady with her family in from of a house of worship was asking for money so I gave her half of what I had entirely.

I also remember spending every penny I had almost just to pump gas so I can pick up my friend from her apartment because she had no other ride even though I live like 30 minutes away.

I like helping people, it's just the right thing to do.
    Been volunteering for Susan G. Komen's Race for the Cure for the past 2-3 years. Just got back from a meeting yesterday. :) Cute asian girl lol

18. I do them everyday.
    I'm an altruist.

19. I've feed people in very dark times of their life even when they went about it the wrong way. I volunteer at a local food bank every other week. I often go to the park on the weekends and try to hang out with kids who look lonely (everyone needs a father figure). I sold my car to help pay my mothers rent for a few months. I called the cops on an abusive mother who smokes meth. Besides all those things I'm a pretty bad person still. Haha

20. A teacher of mine who was loved by the students, who was one of the greatest people I know was being forced by our school (staff hates her, also private school) to buy an iPad, but she was a single mom and shit broke. My mom and I pooled together our entire paychecks to buy her that iPad.

I'm about to go through training to become a counsellor (though purely volunteer work) to counsel kids who have lost a parent because no one was there for me when I lost mine.

A year ago I tried to start actually looking at people when I say thank you. It's useless if you just mumble it.