have you burned your hair?

Discussion in 'General' started by yeahIsmoke05, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Have you ever lit your hair on fire while you were smoking, ive done it numerous times, sometimes i dont even know it until i smell it.

2. haha, yeah, iv done it once.. completely torched my bangs back in 11th grade i think.. had to tell my mom i was cooking and looked at the fire 'cause i thought it was cool' and burnt it :p

3. No.

I've never burnt my hair. Only some facial hair.

4. Yes, it smells terrible.

5. honestly, who hasnt :)

6. my friend was trying to lite a little homemade pipe,and he burnt his eyebrow hairs,only time i burned my hair was when i soaked my hackey sack in gas,then lit it and kicked it up

7. yeah, I have before.

8. Yea, when the flame made contact with the joint it got a lot bigger... Burnt half my left eyebrow off....

9. we were getting stoned before homecoming, and my hair got in the flame of the lighter, it smelled terrible. then i did my hair myself a half hour later, up-do and all, with burnt hair and being high

10. i have a goatee and its been ignited several times while lighting a bowl. Sometimes it happens when im trying to shield myself from the wind. Oh well..... get high, burn ur goatee. sounds good to me.

11. not while smoking, but i have plucked out strands and burned 'em for the fuck of it.. never again.. it's cool to see how it melts and how fast it does so, but the stench is unbelievable.. burn some hair then watch the Simpsons episode where Homer gets med-pot.. the scene where the cops burn the pot and people are getting high off it so they throw in the barbers' hair.. ewww gross.. then you get it..

12. i would never burn the precious hairs on my head, but leg hair, thats another story...yeah it smells horrrrrible

13. Yeah i was lighting a small home made bong and my hair was burning and it sounded almost like bud roasting so i just kept inhaling, then my sister turned around and screamed "YOURS HAIRS ON FUCKING FIRE!!!" then after i put it out i looked at her and said "shiiiiit.. i thought it was the bud :smoking:" it was pretty funny :smoke:

14. Havent burnt my own Hair but burnt the girlfriends mat once,she wasnt to pleased:Dshe had to shave it off

15. Burned: My hair 3 times, now its too short. My moustash bumfluff hair. My nose hair. My eyebrows. Eyelashes. all the hair on my hand.

Lots really.

16. i only burned it twice....in a minute :D

i was trying to hotbox under the blankets when i just started smoking and i was lighting the bowl and i heard crackling...and was like wtf?...then i started to take another hit and i was like wtf is that smell and that crackling again?? and then, HOLY SHIT its my hair!!!...luckily it was very little burnt so it was unnoticeable...and i have long hair

17. My friend had one of those bic lighters that are easy to open up and modify so they shoot a huge flame. He forgot to tell me, and I ended up burning my eyebrow trying to light a bowl near my face.

18. i have long messy hair and it happens all the time. esspecially if im leanin over to take a hit from a pipe. like if im in a car and trying to lean under the windows to hit some shit i will light my hair. i dont really set it on fire i ussually singe the ends a little. it sucks and it pisses me off a little.

19. hahahahah! i remember when i did for the first time; it was oddly enough like a year after i had started smoking. i couldnt figure out what thepopping osundwas until i burned it a few more times over the next weeks.

good times