Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have to tell my Mum.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Heroes, Mar 15, 2012.

1. oh hahaha, well this week has gone by soooo fast.... Can't believe it's almost weekend again.

2. Um, so your logic would be to let them fester with their anti-pot sentiments and not expose them to a single second of a different thinking?? :confused:

That should get his mum to think differently of cannabis!!! :rolleyes:

3. Threaten to sue the school for violating your privacy and making accusations against you.

4. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']If one more person says "The Union" I will invent a machine that lets me uppercut you through the internet, and I'll fucking do it.

How the fuck to do you think pro-pot propaganda will change the mind of someone who is anti-pot, and has been for the majority of their life.[/quote]

Thank you

5. ... You could literally sue the school if they continued this with the lack of proof they have. It's no big deal, deny.

6. your principle a fuckwit, ANYTHING YOU DO OUT OF SCHOOL is none of ther business. I was called in for something like this once, ther wer rumours of me smoking (true) and dealing (false) and i denied everything then plainly stated "now if you have something related to this school that im in trouble for id gladly stay, otherwise, i have every right to leave." silenced ensued, then me leaving after that. In that meeting start asking him about his sex life, when he goes thats innapropriate or unrelated, be like "isnt that what wer doing? talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the school and my education?" probably talking about starving kids in africa or the GFC isntead of the principles sex life might be better

7. As long as you didn't get caught at school or sign a form confessing, you can still deny it. Unless you are on a sports team, they can't drug test you and if you are on a sports team then it's your senior year, just drop it. So don't tell your mom and when you go to school on Monday, deny using, deny consent for a drug test, allow him to search your bag and locker, and tell him that if he really believes you used then he needs proof to do anything about it.

8. If they don't have any evidence the DENY, DENY, DENY!

They won't be able to prove anything, unless they drug test you, which I doubt they would do anyways.

No evidence = no proof = no trouble for you :smoke:

9. #49 tokesmoke69, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    [quote name='"Proud2Smoke"']your principle a fuckwit, ANYTHING YOU DO OUT OF SCHOOL is none of ther business. I was called in for something like this once, ther wer rumours of me smoking (true) and dealing (false) and i denied everything then plainly stated "now if you have something related to this school that im in trouble for id gladly stay, otherwise, i have every right to leave." silenced ensued, then me leaving after that. In that meeting start asking him about his sex life, when he goes thats innapropriate or unrelated, be like "isnt that what wer doing? talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the school and my education?" probably talking about starving kids in africa or the GFC isntead of the principles sex life might be better[/quote]

No don't do any of this. Not only will you get on his bad side but then he will right you up for disrespect and profanity toward an authority. He will then call your mom, tell her what you did and why you were originally called in. Then your moms going to be suspicious of you and so is your principal. Then you're going to be watched constantly, making it impossible to smoke and your life suck.

10. I don't think its really going to soften the blow when she she gets mad because the only reason you are telling her is because you got caught and thought it would be a good excuse to tell her anyways

11. unfortunately it's a lot easier to simply deny everything when it comes to anti-pot parents

i've been there recently and it's best for everyone involved

12. Yeah dude just deny the fuck out of it, they can't DT you or anything. They'll pull threats out of their ass, but they won't do shit, they're just trying to get you to confess.

13. The Union is not propaganda. It is presented through frank and honest dialogue between various representatives of law enforcement, attorneys, political leaders and private citizens from across the board. It encapsulates the facts about cannabis through government funded studies; it debunks many of the myths by revealing their documented origins; and it presents the viewer with a balanced contrast between cannabis and other legal drugs.

I feel that most “anti-pot” people are actually just uninformed. When presented with the truth in an approachable way, most will listen and consider.

Many people, including members of these boards, have watched The Union with their parents. At the very least it can help open the lines of dialogue in a way that the individual may be otherwise unsure of.

When people pose questions such as, “how do I talk to my parents?” suggesting The Union is usually a good piece of advice.

Peace.

14. tell the school to go fuck them selves, show up to the meeting alone and tell them you have no right to drug test me, you have no right to know what i do in my personal life, and you have no right to involve other people. You are over 18 and dont even legally have to live at home so perhaps maybe you live on your own and can also tell your principal that your parents dont even live with you, there is a shit load of ways around this if you can just use your brain. and none of them involve telling anyone anything about what you do in your own time.

15. At my school we get hair follicle tested in the beginning of the year and they have a wave of "random" drug tests later. I go to a private school and at my school you more or less sign away your rights(yes it sucks) when you enter, even at 18. I would recommend buying a detox and passing that shit and rub it in the faculty's faces.

16. Ok, people change their opinions. It fucking happens. The union is a very insightful documentary that provides factual information about cannabis in a straight forward way. It is not meant to completely change every persons view point, it is meant to inform.
    Much of the anti cannabis sentiment comes from people who are misinformed about it.

So before you call the union propaganda, you might want to re watch it with your eyes open.

17. And the griches heart grew 3 times its normal size that day... lol:smoke:

18. I don't see how its so popular. A simple search if not common sense gives you the same facts. It only changes someone who is already open to changing, and in a personal relationship you have to get personal. A doc saying good or bad facts doesn't matter as much as how it personally affects his life to her I am guessing. Its not a work or school project its a son talking to his mother, be honest with her OP.

19. Easiest way is to just be completely honest with her. She is gonna get super pissed no mattet how you tell her and dont interupt her and let her yell and scream if thats what you see is going to happen.. When I told my parents they found a bag that fell out my pocket while I was sleeping and I remember they both actually cried and told me they where very disapointed in me which in my opinion is much worse than getting yelled at I felt likr such a dick lol. But yea just the most important thing let her talk lol.