Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have to take a drug test..should I be nervous?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mangudai, Feb 25, 2009.

1. #1 Mangudai, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    I generally smoke one or two swishers a week ( mid grade). But the last time I smoked was on the 8th. I can probably drag along not taking the test until next week which would make it three weeks. I'm a big dude , 6'1 250 lbs. Should I dilute the day of the test?

2. stinger detox always works for me. and drinking water/sweating always helps leading up to the test.

3. You will be good after three weeks. Just drink plenty of water with your meals, or as your ordinary beverage and you should do just fine. Three weeks is a pretty fair amount of time to detox. If you are still nervous goto CVS and buy a home drug test kit and test yourself just to be sure...

-C

4. I just took a urine test 2/23 for my pre employment. The last time i smoked were the days 2/5 - 2/10. My drug test was 2/23 and i am a personal trainer and have a body weight of 200, a body fat percentage of 15%, workout vigorously on a daily basis about 5 days a week. And since 2/10 i have been taking in 2 gallon jugs of half 100% cranberry juice / half a gallon of water. Since 2/10 i have taken 3 home drug tests by www.firstcheckfamily.com I took the first home test on wed 2/11 and passed it, I took teh second home test on Thursday 2/19 and passed it. I took the third home test yesterday 2/22 first thing in the morning before drinking anything and passed it. So i drank some water today probably about a 1/4 gallon before i went into the drug test over time, so i urinated 3 times before i went in. My urine sample came out transparent with a yellow hint to it, not too yellow tho. They didnt say anything about it being diluted... is that good? So my first day of work is sat. 2/28. I assume if i fail my manager would call me, but its hard to say i will when u read what i just wrote at the top of my post.

I hope i am fine.. whats ur guys take on it?

5. #5 Goldmine, Feb 25, 2009

you didnt smoke for two weeks and you workout? youre golden. just assume you passed it. your employer wont say shit unless you failed, which you most certainly did NOT. :smoking:

6. #6 Dryice, Feb 25, 2009
    My friend used Total Eclipse (pretty sure that's what it's called) and it worked for him. Like 3 days before his test he took a bunch of Niacin and then like an hour before his test he drank the Total Eclipse and it worked out for him. - I was with him during this escapade so I'll vouch firmly that it worked.

7. yes i workout doign High intensity interval training, the hardest of it all.. i have my bachelors in Kinesiology (exercise science) so i kno how the body works and know how to utilize my fat stores. But yeah im positive about this, and u should see the amount i sweat when i workout..

But yeah i feel good about it, i passed 3 of the home DT by www.firstcheckfamily.com

sooo 2 weeks was no smokin.. and i smoked at night after i took my drug test

8. What I don't understand is..when you use things like niacin and creatine is that flushing the thc that's in your body or is that just used to aid in the dilution so it doesn't show up for the test?

9. niacin is used to make u sweat.... so if you sweat you release toxins out of your pores.. when you sweat, your metabolism increases . if you increase metabolism, you increase the use of energy in your body such as carbs, fats, protein. so niacin is used for sweat

Creatine has nothing to do with this.. its a replacement energy source during workouts.

has nothing to do with detox

10. I had to take a total of 4 different drug tests for my current job. I had to drink stuff each time (I wasn't aware I would have had to take that many.. but that's a whole other story in its own) 3 out of 4 drinks worked. I took dexotify brand twice.. worked both times. And Strip NC twice.. worked once.

Luckily I am still employed. I smoked all day, err day. I guess you can only get so lucky with those things. But if its a good job buy one just to be on the safe side. If you have some time before hand I'd suggest Dextoify Brand.

11. 4 drug tests? do you work inside norad?

12. Long story short.. The testing agency tested for the wrong panels 3 separate times. Supposed to test for 10.. test 1.. 5.. and 5 again.. the 4th time I made damn sure they did it right. I wanted to let them know they were costing me alot of money with their screw ups... but ya know, there ain't much you can do.

13. The thing you should almost always/only take into account is THC is fat soluable, not water soluable. Excersize PLENTY and it'll go away faster. Also try buying some Niacin, its a supplement available at your local grocery store.

14. So i had my first day of work yesteday 2/28.. so i assume i passed...? wat u guys tinky?

15. My boss called me today and said I have to take the test by the weekend so im going to go tomorrow. Its been a month. Wish me luck.