Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have to quit smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dankbudsmoka, Oct 16, 2010.

1. My parents drug test me randomly so i have to be careful alot.Anyways my mom tells me she is going to drug test me tomorrow witch was fine with me because i knew i was clean (dry for a week) and i said okay.I was planning on picking up some dro after i passed the drug test because she wouldnt suspect anything.Well now she is saying this shit is gonna be random so to be honest.....i think im going to have to quit for 2-3 weeks and im going to try acid and shrooms i know i would love to trip so im not too bummed but still this is a bit dissapointing.:rolleyes:

2. I don't believe acid will show up on a piss test. Not unless you had just taken it, if I remember correctly acid is out of your system in like 60 minutes, but the effects can last hours. As for shrooms, not sure how long they remain in your system.

3. i know they dont stay in you system that is is why im going to be using them instead of the beautiful Herb :)

4. fuck all that nonsense. Stick to weed, dont go doing stupid things just cause your mommy is giving you a piss test.

Wait until your an adult to use drugs.

5. Got ya. I had misread your initial post. Also, doing a little bit of reading, saw that Shroom and Acid aren't part of the standard 5 panel screen, they both require special testing. Just and FYI :)

6. Being randomly drug tested by your parents seems to be a common thing for adolescents now. This tells me that the op is under 18. If you are not it may be time to stand up for yourself and tell your parents that you are an adult and will not submit to any more of their tests.

7. I second that

8. I say just take a brake for couple weeks. Prove to yourself you aren't an addict lol

9. tell her that her random drug tests are making you want to do harder drugs to not get caught. that should make her think

10. Be careful with the psychadelics man. I started off low doses and loved it then it turned into heavy life changing doses every week and that took a huge toll. shrooms and acid is way better and trippier stoned!

11. tell your mommy that shes wasting money on drug tests cause your not going to stop smoking weed.

I had to stop smoking weed for probation for a year and a half. in this time i found out opiates are very easily out of your system and got the worst addiction ever and it was all because i couldnt smoke weed.

yes i know it was my choice to start doing opiates but once i started i couldnt stop. so tell your mommy that not being able to smoke buds is causing you to want to do other drugs with your friends and they could lead to far worse experiences in the future.

12. i second this idea

13. How about you just grow up and stop smoking... :confused: It seems like you totally just disregarded this...

14. dude your mom is on crack your at least 18 you have the right to smoke weed if you want.if i were you i'd just refuse. i'd say no not taking random drug tests fugg that sorry mom. then make her watch the union:hello::hello:

15. This. Even longer if you have too. Just do it.:cool:

16. i think your underage. if your not sorry, but i think you are. :wave::hello:

but anyway, tell your parents the truth, have them watch the union, take there tests, and if they still screw with you then just say fuck them. if your old enough you can go rent your own apartment, or move in with friends.

17. if its your parents theyre mostly using shitty pharmacy brand drug tests they got for 5 bucks so im sure acid wont show up . also i think shrooms wouldnt come up on a drug test either but im not familiar with shrooms and testing just rumors ive heard. but yea most likely theyre getting shitty drug tests so dont worry too much

18. Shrooms come up as food posining on drug tests.