Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have to pass a blood test, help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RogerMoon, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Found out today (Augest 9th) that I have to take a blood and urine test on October 1st for a co-op im taking for school next year. The man asked me when I had last smoked and I said I quit in the last week of june (which was a lie, I panicked.. and blazed last night) so now he thinks iv been clean for all of july and said if i keep staying away from it ill be good for my test in October, I felt stupid and didn't feel like saying how recently iv done it.

So what im getting at here is that im not worried about the urine test, but what I do want to know is will I be clean for october first? if not what can i do? and do i actually have to quit for these two months to pass the blood test?

Any help, or advice would be great guys. On a side note: I can call and ask for the drug test to be delayed but i dont want to do that unless fully necessary, for the obvious reasons.

2. Best to take a t-break.
    Just to be on the safe side

3. Yeah thats what I was thinking, I just figure no point in taking a 2 month break when I really only need one or something

4. You dont even need to worry about it with that time frame.

5. You can't fail a blood test unless you're high at the time, the urine test will be more of a bother. You're thinking of a hair test, that will bend you over the sink and use no vaseline. You're safe bro

6. I'd probably blaze for another month and then take a month break. It seems that with a decent time frame like this you really only have to worry about the urine test. Unless the THC will stay in your blood longer than urine.. I'm not sure. Maybe someone with experience can clear that up?

:bongin::smoking:

7. THC is only in the bloodstream while under the influence.

8. perfect ^ what is the point of a blood test in this case then? I would asume they'd be looking for other drugs and conditions

9. Well on the sheet I filled out it named just about every drug in existance, but im assuming its for STD's and that sort of stuff. I guess this guy was just trying to scare me but I mean he has no reason to, he made it very clear that he could care less wether I get in the co-op or not.

And I just wanted to double check this and get some good input because while i was filling out this sheet, I looked up at a piece of paper that stated something along the lines of "If you knowingly give fasle information you could be s entenced to 2 years in federal prison under the National Law of something or aother". So that scared me, and I don't feel like screwing everything up becuase I have some THC in my blood stream.

So I know its a 100% personal choice, but would you guys say it'd be safe for me to just give it just a little more then a month before hand?

10. Just tbreak for a couple months.
    You'll get into coop and you'll get high as sheet afterwards.

11. I read that it's only in the blood stream for a few hours with occasional users, and at most a few days for regular tokers. You should be fine with a t-break for a couple weeks. If it's urine, it would be around a month for regular users.

12. Alright cool thanks for the help so far guys.

13. Hey so just an update, i do appretiate the help but the information iv been getting from you guys isnt very accurate. The THC does not only stay in your bloodstream for the time your high, it will be 45 days from the time i quit to the time i have to get this blood test and ill be very very lucky if i actually pass. I was a daily smoker and iv been talking to my uncle who works with child services and my friend who is a nurse, they both looked it up and have legitimate information and infromed me that it will take a minimum of two months for it to leave my system. Im not saying this to piss anybody off but for anyone else who has to get a bloodtest that is actually looking for THC then dont assume you'll be fine.