Have to go infront of liquor commision

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by slicknick248, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Alright im gonna try to make this short, so i accidently sold alcohol to an undercover working for the liqour commision. Now its 4 months later and i have to meet my boss up at somr liqour commision place to go talk to them about this. My question is i have a bench warrant, does anybody know if they will be able to see my warrant ( its not an actual courthouse). Any helps appreciated thank you.

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Nah it's the liquor commission not the police.

3. My guess is yes...its still part of a record that says you did something you probably shouldn't have and hopefully its not for something like this because if it is there going to have a lot of fun with you XD

but we can do a prayer and hope they let you off with a warning and a nice speech on how underage drinking is bad mmmmkay

4. Ill update u guys tomorrow.

5. I'm confused. Did you not ID him? Or is the business not licensed?

6. If your out. Good luck man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. we were short at work and i was the only one workin when its usually 2 people. I had a long line and i id the chick real quick and didnt pay close enough attntion ( she was 20) and i didnt look at the month and day of her birthday well enough. She was like 3 months from being 21 according to the report

8. Aw fuck, that sucks ass man.

9. #9 stoned4life123, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    yeah bro sorry to hear about this.... totally sucks