have to but dont really have to stop

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, Apr 24, 2013.

1. i dont really have to stop smoking weed but if i dont i wont get a good job

if i stop i am pretty much am garanteed a good job because my dad works with a guy that can teach me the ways of painting

also it will make it easier to get my GED

in the end its up to me but what would you guys do?

2. stop smoking for as long as you need to and then smoke the fuck up :smoking:

3. painting? im pretty sure most painters smoke weed.

how else could watching paint dry be entertaining :)

4. Honestly ive never been tested to work anywhere before, i dont want to sound like a bitch but i think not having a GED or high school diploma is whats holding you back. I have friends who are school teachers and smoke ALL the time they werent tested to get the job and arent ever tested. My hubby works for a really big respected company (known all over the world but not going to name drop) and he has never been tested or tested anyone that works for him. It seems the only friends of mine that have ever been tested are people who have no college diploma going for jobs that are above minimum wage that require a certain amount of responsibility, its like when someone didnt finish college a way to see if they are going to be reliable is drug testing (sweeping blanket comment but it is helping get to my point)

5. I haven't had a single job where I wasn't tested but just stop for a few months get a pretty job and your GED then start again. It's not that big a deal.

6. on the GED note, ive never had a job that asked for a physical copy of my diploma. you could pretty much bullshit that you completed HS on a job application and they wouldn't even know.

7. Thats a really good point! I have never thought of that, But do we know whether or not they reference checked if you graduated with a conselor or not?

8. People fail drug tests 3 months after their last toke. It happens. So keep this in mind.

I used dilution to pass my drug test for my current job. Worked like a charm. Stopped smoking a few days before.