Have they made a Open world survival realistic zombie apocalypse game?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by IdHitItTwice, Mar 12, 2012.

1. holy shit guys this is bad ass. figured id post it here instead of making a new thread. not sure if its an open world game but THE WALKING DEAD GAME!! only 25$ as well. check out the gameplay teaser looks awesome.

The Walking Dead Gameplay Teaser Looks Deadly

2. +1 for fallout 3

open world
    post-apocalyptic
    there's no zombies, but there's loads of creepy new animals around the world created by radiation (over sized creepy bugs that can kill you.. yuck)

3. Feral Ghouls are totally zombies.

4. seriously... free roam survival zombie game... and no one mentions dead rising?

5. It's been mentioned about 5 times. So, yes it has been mentioned. :)

But I just read up on that Class3 game, holy fuck. And it's running on the CryEngine 3, so it's gonna look fucking gorgeous. They need to release that game right now :D

6. [quote name='"chimera765"']

It's been mentioned about 5 times. So, yes it has been mentioned. :)

But I just read up on that Class3 game, holy fuck. And it's running on the CryEngine 3, so it's gonna look fucking gorgeous. They need to release that game right now :D[/quote]

I seriously have looked through this thread over and over and don't see dead rising. I see dead island? Also just because something runs on cry engine 3 doesn't mean it will be gorgeous haha. Epic has rented out the unreal engine for like 5 years now. It's been in a couple of good games... and a lot of awful games.

7. This is probably why zombie games you see are usually just add ons to other games, it's probably not worth all the trouble for such a repetitive kind of game..[/QUOTE]

Some creativity can change that.

8. Left 4 Dead blows, me thinks. Youll spend a good amount of time clearing an area of zombies then when you leave the area yet go right back in because you remembered you forgot something then guess what?.... ALL of the zombies are fucking back!!